Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get over how different she looks compared to her staged selfies

Reactions: 2
I know it's not Gemma but it boils my poss when her sister's wife just reposts exactly what Katy does. So annoying 🙄

Reactions: 9
I would hate to go to her SW group - slimmer
Of the month and slimmer of the week 3 times! Does anyone else get a look in??

Reactions: 11
I would hate to go to her SW group - slimmer
Of the month and slimmer of the week 3 times! Does anyone else get a look in??
Her and her leader are besties so of course gem gets all the awards......or the locals are that pissed off with gem they all go to a different group so there’ll be slim picking in gemmas group 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and her leader are besties so of course gem gets all the awards......or the locals are that pissed off with gem they all go to a different group so there’ll be slim picking in gemmas group 🤣
I could be wrong but I’m sure she said she got SOTW one week this month with a 1lb loss.
Have NEVER been to a group where a 1lb loss would get SOTW. Unless it was the returning week after Xmas 😂

Reactions: 8
I could be wrong but I’m sure she said she got SOTW one week this month with a 1lb loss.
Have NEVER been to a group where a 1lb loss would get SOTW. Unless it was the returning week after Xmas 😂
Does anyone know which class this is? My friend is wanting to join a class in her area. And clearly ought not to be going to this class as the leader must be rubbish/complacent.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know which class this is? My friend is wanting to join a class in her area. And clearly ought not to be going to this class as the leader must be rubbish/complacent.
Make her join the same one as Gemma for the gossip 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her stories are so boring these days, it’s all just about work/espa/ads 😴

Reactions: 6
Oh the bloody ESPA ad ffs. How can it have taken that long to put together? It’s not exactly groundbreaking stuff?

Reactions: 5
I rarely post on here but I just felt the need to tell you all I have finally unfollowed her, she is so bloody boring!!! And the tiny #aff in the corner of all of her ads has tipped me over the edge 🤣. Also the new blonde hair looks like straw and is not a good advertisement for those curling tongs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.