Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would just show her face as it is, without the strategic angles, the filters and the 50 layers of makeup.

Reactions: 6
I've unfollowed! I think sometimes you have to think about why you follow someone and she's just so dull I don't need to see the swishing, running and flower Friday anymore!

Reactions: 9
I find it so weird when she takes a selfie with her daughter she only gets about 30% of her own face in. Imagine, god forbid, she died and all her daughter has are these bleeping weird smirky photos of the bottom corner of her mothers face, filtered through about 19 filters and grainy as duck. I hope she doesn’t die of course, like actually god forbid, but these photos are bloody ridiculous. Just take a picture cuddling your kid grinning ear to ear caked in mud like a regular mum. This quest for perfection is boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They have no soul these people do they ? First the cringey 10 cal jelly adverts & now these !

Reactions: 4
So that’s sw feebs, it’s Danielle’s journey and now Gemma that have promoted those Alpen bars. Do they think people are stupid and they actually have just discovered they love Alpen lights?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had a look at that beauty box thing on Look Fantastic she's been plugging today (not via her swipe up, I'm not lining her pockets) and it's £65. That's a lot of money for a lot of people at the moment. She is so money orientated! I'm unfollowing as the ads are ridiculous and so sneaky with it too.

Reactions: 4
See if you can make the #gifted any more invisible there Gem.
Omg. That’s ridiculous. How does she get away with it. Mind you I barely see her #aff links on posts. They are usually totally disguised.

Reactions: 6

I know it pathetic but do a complaint and attach the screenshot. Ads have to be clear, that is not. I done it for her the other day then unfollowed just because it's getting ridiculous.

She always takes messages off when it's an ad I've noticed. So glad someone alerted us to her Linkedin because since then my eyes have been opened.

Unfollowed her sister too... whole family is annoying!

Reactions: 13
I’ll be doing one for her old pal Fopps too, all the princess planning shite she’s been gifted and not declared once!

Reactions: 8
I’ve lost count of the times I’ve reported her. Nothing changes sadly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.