Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have to say it was nice to see a picture of Olivia smiling with her teeth out. Hopefully Gem has been reading here (hey 🙋🏻‍♀️) and realises her daughter is adopting her teeth/mouth insecurities and does something about it.

oh god, competitions and that bloody Christmas cake 🙈 I can’t even.

Reactions: 5
I’ve genuinely seen hay bales that look healthier than her hair after that lightening. Jesus, her hairdresser is tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she deleted her stories about her hair ? Maybe didn’t come out how she expected 🙈

Reactions: 6
Ah mannnn show me? Has anyone got a screenshot? Has her hairdresser put it on her insta? Gem will be hotfooting it down to her local chemist to stick a brown box dye on and call it “dark for autumn”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair is very brittle and looks damaged. I’d be having a few more hair treatments and laying off the bleach for a bit. Surely the Hut Group can gift her some Philip Kingsley 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought that last night !! It looked dry & damaged.
Also will someone please remove the 🙈emoji from her phone !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s definitely darker. Blonde doesn’t suit her at all, just highlights how damaged and dry her hair looks! Less swooshy more snappy!

Reactions: 4
i'm sure she went blonde last year and then immediately went brown again. Why do it all again?! She seems to be copying her new friend/colleague

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.