Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is the same age as hers and wow she is very young, although to be fair it’s nice to see a child being a child. I did that hairstyle on my daughter when she was about 5......maybe it’s just became fashionable in the Lakes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter is the same age as hers and wow she is very young, although to be fair it’s nice to see a child being a child. I did that hairstyle on my daughter when she was about 5......maybe it’s just became fashionable in the Lakes!!
I can confirm it is not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gretchen, stop trying to make #flowerfriday happen. It’s not going to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her slimming world class must be low on numbers if she got slimmer of the week twice in a row!! She only lost 1.5lb last week so must have been slim pickings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep! I always think the same. It’s cumbria alright but ‘the lakes’ and lowood are hardly on the doorstep

Reactions: 7
Espa’s head of digital who doesn’t give a tit about making ads visible. I will be making a complaint again.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.