Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they mustnt have been noticed yet so don’t draw attention to them 🤣

tbf she was long term private before it got closed. They don’t get closed if they just go private for a day or two
yeh that's why i'm not naming who i am referring too haha,:ROFLMAO: but they have been long term private too! longer than old spanj

Reactions: 1
I rolled my eyes that hard at her latest post, I almost lost my eyeballs !! Another “woe is me” post. I’m too busy to find time to eat whilst I am working from home & I’m not hungry in the evening. She really does think that there is only her in the world doesn’t she 🙄

Makes a change from her moaning about her 94 hour commute to work instead I suppose ...

Reactions: 10
Gemma would never have a week of annual leave and just chill out at home for a few days? If your work life run you that ragged that you were constantly chasing your tail and working into the night would you not relish that down time?

Reactions: 6
I saw her once at the London Marathon registration in 2018. Her and Olivia were in matching flowery dresses (vom) and her husband was trailing behind looking pissed off. She was wafting about like she loved herself with mile long lashes. When I first discovered her account years ago I quite liked her. But, after that stretcher airlift debacle and the perfect life she portrays she just seems like a massive delusional wannabe tit. Don’t even get me started on the 🙊🌿🍃 crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have a look at the linkedin account. Played her audience all along, simple little SW weightloss account my ass. I remember the constant Jo Malones, Charlotte Tilburys etc. not one of them appropriately marked with ad/gifted/collab/af etc. she's no fool this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I saw her once at the London Marathon registration in 2018. Her and Olivia were in matching flowery dresses (vom) and her husband was trailing behind looking pissed off. She was wafting about like she loved herself with mile long lashes. When I first discovered her account years ago I quite liked her. But, after that stretcher airlift debacle and the perfect life she portrays she just seems like a massive delusional wannabe tit. Don’t even get me started on the 🙊🌿🍃 crap.
Poor husband is probably fed up of having to wait hours to eat while she makes everything look insta perfect.

Did she not only get a new hairstyle last month and now she's back again??

Reactions: 6
She’s probably got it through part of her work package. My husband always has top of the range cars and you get them at a discounted rate.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.