Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sister seems to be doing a lot of sneaky ad’s too with as in size 4 font white and in the corner

Reactions: 6
Seriously her sister needs a thread of her own.
I remember spotting them irl a few yrs back in barcelona. They do not look ANYTHING like their pics..... I will give them credit, they are awesome at finding flattering selfie angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sisters wife is doing my head in with all the re-posts of Katies stories 😴

Reactions: 8
Seriously her sister needs a thread of her own.
I remember spotting them irl a few yrs back in barcelona. They do not look ANYTHING like their pics..... I will give them credit, they are awesome at finding flattering selfie angles.
Ooh really? What was different? The sister I had to unfollow as she’s just as annoying as Gemma with her perfect life

Reactions: 3
Ooh really? What was different? The sister I had to unfollow as she’s just as annoying as Gemma with her perfect life
What was different? Well there was no filters, no good camera angles... They looked so normal, less attractive and not as thin as the pics they post. Both were on their phones constantly too.

Reactions: 6
Katy is much worse since she moved home, I used to really like her but she seems to be a turning into a copy of Gem in terms of her posting and ads and perfect life pictures.

Reactions: 10
I felt really annoyed when she posted the Merc on her stories, it may be a company car but then again it may not be. If she didn't post ad and aff links all the time I wouldn't care.

Reactions: 4
I felt really annoyed when she posted the Merc on her stories, it may be a company car but then again it may not be. If she didn't post ad and aff links all the time I wouldn't care.
Her "little old me" I'm just a simple girl 🙊 routine drives me around the twist!!

Reactions: 4
Why is the sister such a twit? Who openly broadcasts that they're driving long distance with their child in the car while needing coffee to stay awake from not sleeping properly all night???

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why is the sister such a twit? Who openly broadcasts that they're driving long distance with their child in the car while needing coffee to stay awake from not sleeping properly all night???
The two of them love a hero martyr status. The oh look at me I’m so deprived but still muddling through 😒

Reactions: 9
Surprised she posted this. She looks so different, and not just because of the hair! Actually think she looks better here. Doesn't look like she has 50 layers of makeup on.
she does look better here. She doesn’t often do front on photos - head always angled to the side

Reactions: 3
Surprised she posted this. She looks so different, and not just because of the hair! Actually think she looks better here. Doesn't look like she has 50 layers of makeup on.
Her jaw in the top middle is so odd?!

Reactions: 1
Wow it’s like two different people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.