Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Set goals, stay quiet about them... 🍃

if only she’d take her own advice... 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm always so confused when I hear her speak but it's the complete opposite of how I imagine her to sound!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed the girl she’s with whilst away with work? She tagged her in a photo and the girls page is open- she’s 23, absolutely gorgeous and stylish. Literally Gem seems to have commented on all her photos.

you just KNOW that Gem is the type of woman in her 30s who would feel threatened by and try to compete with a 23 year old 🙄🙄 (no hate to ladies in their 30s btw - I am one - just not tragic as duck like Gem)

Reactions: 7
Absolutely love that hotel she’s staying at tbh, am a little bit jealous of her this morning!
It does look beautiful! Would very much like to visit at some point in the future. Wait, am I being influenced by Gem?! I’ll be at Low wood bay next 😂

I do question the decision of ESPA to send a large contingent of people into Manchester for a week at this moment in time. When Manchester and the surrounding areas seem to be hit badly with covid. Yet they all make (in my view unnecessary journeys) to film a flipping Christmas advert 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.