Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiny “afflink” that you can hardly see!!! She’s one of the worst for this.
Took me a good few seconds to spot it and thats when I was actively looking for it! Anyone just watching would never see that!

Reactions: 7
What is her problem with declaring ads and affiliates? Just obey the rules for fucks sake, it’s not difficult

Reactions: 5
It’s quite a prestigious job title for someone with no experience of this or qualifications. Yes Espa might get increased sales when Gem does her sneaky adverts but it won’t last and she has no basis to take that kind of role into the future. I predict a different job within 12 months.
I agree. It’s the type of job a lot of people sneer at but most “head of” digital / marketing / communications / PR type roles require extensive experience AND related degree or Master course level study in their field.

A bit mad that ESPA would give this role to an instagram influencer who has helped bump their sales. Especially when she flouts advertising rules with her lack of #ad declarations. 🙄

Reactions: 5
The tiniest and nearly colourless ad is disgraceful too
This is the worst as if shows she is calculated and intentionally trying to hide it. This is the kind of thing that should be reported to ASA as it’s shows intent

Wow such multi tasking. She is using a laptop and a phone and drinking wine while burning a candle! Did you know she’s a mother too? God she is sooooo going to burn out #mandown

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her sister definitely needs her own thread. Acting all surprised today because she got a replacement part for her pump quickly after she posted a sad story tagging them 🙄

Reactions: 12
Her sister definitely needs her own thread. Acting all surprised today because she got a replacement part for her pump quickly after she posted a sad story tagging them 🙄
I so nearly posted this! She was gifted the pump in the first place then melted it and was gifted another then gifted another part because she dropped a part down the sink 😒

Gem's Sister & her Wife have obvs seen how much Gem is gifted etc from Instagram & decided to try & get on board ! Does anyone remember her Sister's Hen at Low Wood Bay (where else!!) and they had gifted, personalised Hydrate M8 bottles & at the Wedding there was a ridiculous number of Jo Malone candles. I only remember the candles as my Husband has banned Jo Malone - he said its just like setting fire to money !! I naively thought they must just be well off to have spent all that money - until Gem started to declare her ads etc & realised that they would have all been bloody gifted !! Who has a Hen Do sponsored by a bloody thermal water bottle !!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.