Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to see this! I need a new sponge & need to be told what to use & how to use it ...doh! 🐑

It's no use I can't watch more than a couple of minutes. Those weirdos commenting! Good grief the saccharine is off the scale! I learned something though. She has curly wurly twirly hair.🙆
Judging by the state her sponge is in she hasn't found any new ones at dove house hospice shop lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never watched this woman but replace Attractiveness Scale with Narcissism Scale and yep you get a 10.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The desperate housewifes getting a lot of hate and threats because she went on holiday while claiming UC ,on playing the victim again ...she only has one pair of shoes and so does her child and of course she gets bags of free food from the church she constantly ridicules
F9E3E21B-3B1A-4EC3-AA78-596D002DF818.jpg

Wow she just called someone a re****d sheep

Couldn’t put the camera down even though her child was crying and ill 😳 wow!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I caught up with KJ’s content after not having watched her in months…..she has gone into teeheehee overdrive 🤢 I was actually looking at the screen thinking is this how a grown woman behaves? Teeheeheeeeee bloomin’ lovely

Reactions: 7
The desperate housewifes getting a lot of hate and threats because she went on holiday while claiming UC ,on playing the victim again ...she only has one pair of shoes and so does her child and of course she gets bags of free food from the church she constantly ridiculesView attachment 1404654

Wow she just called someone a re****d sheep

Couldn’t put the camera down even though her child was crying and ill 😳 wow!
Not her biggest fan. But what that Husain man is doing to her is disgusting. Might not like Kate but that doesn't make him threating Eddie ok. I watch all of that live and I don't believe she is wrong for taking Edith on holiday. I think there's a lot to hate about The Desperate House Wife but her defending her child and giving her normal childhood experiences aren't them. Quite shocked you are defending him.

Reactions: 1
Not her biggest fan. But what that Husain man is doing to her is disgusting. Might not like Kate but that doesn't make him threating Eddie ok. I watch all of that live and I don't believe she is wrong for taking Edith on holiday. I think there's a lot to hate about The Desperate House Wife but her defending her child and giving her normal childhood experiences aren't them. Quite shocked you are defending him.
That person she called a re***d is not Asif , she’s clearly trying to get her child noticed on SM look at the cringy video from Butlins, if she cared so much for her child’s safety she wouldn’t put her out there , even when the child came crying ill to the garden she was pissed she had to stop the live just as some weirdo was sending her lots of gifts and telling her she was beautiful , any decent mother would’ve dropped the camera instead of apologising that her daughter was ill 🙄

You can’t deny that she constantly ridicules that church that sends her free food

Why is she still begging off them when she clearly has money, she even admitted to dumping the food in the bin when she decided to start another of her short lived diet fads

That person she called a re***d is not Asif , she’s clearly trying to get her child noticed on SM look at the cringy video from Butlins, if she cared so much for her child’s safety she wouldn’t put her out there , even when the child came crying ill to the garden she was pissed she had to stop the live just as some weirdo was sending her lots of gifts and telling her she was beautiful , any decent mother would’ve dropped the camera instead of apologising that her daughter was ill 🙄

You can’t deny that she constantly ridicules that church that sends her free food

Why is she still begging off them when she clearly has money, she even admitted to dumping the food in the bin when she decided to start another of her short lived diet fads
Sorry I watched that live this is a very twisted version of what happened. The man she called names was threating her and Edith. I would have used worse language myself. I don't understand the food bank thing. But i watched the live where she talked to the delivery person and asked them to stop.

She doesn't clearly have cash she's clearly been extreem budgeting. If my kid was being threatened by that man I would never put them on social media . But, otherwise the butlins videos just looked like a kid enjoying their first holiday in years.

Her video today about binging was far more offensive in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I watched that live this is a very twisted version of what happened. The man she called names was threating her and Edith. I would have used worse language myself. I don't understand the food bank thing. But i watched the live where she talked to the delivery person and asked them to stop. She doesn't clearly have cash she's clearly been extreem budgeting. If my kid was being threatened by that man I would never put them on social media . But, the butlins videos looked like a kid enjoying their first holiday in years.
Her video today about binging was far more offensive in my opinion.
That’s how she wants people to perceive her…always the victim..she’s anything but ! a manipulative narc is how I see her . She’s had that child on SM from she could talk, remember her ask Edith Insta and FB account, she’s been trying to monetise her for years, even the surprise Butlins vid was rehearsed, why would a child that age suddenly think of Butlins it would’ve been Disney or similar, it amazes me how people can’t see how fake and self serving she is…Don’t forget the church delivery guy was leaving her flowers and trying to get with her 😂 she’s so beautiful men can’t resist

Last edited:
That’s how she wants people to perceive her…always the victim..she’s anything but ! a manipulative narc is how I see her . She’s had that child on SM from she could talk, remember her ask Edith Insta and FB account, she’s been trying to monetise her for years, even the surprise Butlins vid was rehearsed, why would a child that age suddenly think of Butlins it would’ve been Disney or similar, it amazes me how people can’t see how fake and self serving she is…Don’t forget the church delivery guy was leaving her flowers and trying to get with her 😂 she’s so beautiful men can’t resist
To me the Butlins video screemed of a child that is living in poverty and knows that Disney is out of reach.

I wouldn't post videos like that of my babies but many do and it doesn't excuse HA and his groupies threating them. We will just have to agree to disagree.

To me the Butlins video screemed of a child that is living in poverty and knows that Disney is out of reach.

I wouldn't post videos like that of my babies but many do and it doesn't excuse HA and his groupies threating them. We will just have to agree to disagree.
I didn’t say anything about trolls? I’m talking about her exploiting her child for her own ends , I’ve already put on here many times about the people threatening the child and still she chooses to keep her on camera, she must be pretty desperate to be noticed when she even came on here to troll herself to up her TikTok engagement 😂I noticed after she was shown a few home truth’s she now refers to Tattle as “that site “ I noticed her photography page has gone after I pointed out how she can’t get off the chair but can travel round photographing people for her portfolio 🤣

I wouldn’t say Edith is living in poverty she’s not short of anything, she’s been on holiday many times with her grandparents and her mum and brother, didn’t someone on here see them at the same place they were staying at.

So her TikTok friends have turned on her and are trolling her she said, she’s called them out on her green screen and blocked them why does she put that stupid voice on when she’s replying to people
909EFA87-E035-4A2C-A9BB-A1397D5DD04E.jpeg
1B76B9DF-D8C4-4700-A366-28FF7C04A3A3.jpeg

I’d call that constructive criticism ,not trolling .

2D90384F-9F00-492E-9BC5-624AA71C5D4A.jpeg

So her TikTok friends have turned on her and are trolling her she said, she’s called them out on her green screen and blocked them why does she put that stupid voice on when she’s replying to people View attachment 1410014View attachment 1410015

I’d call that constructive criticism ,not trolling .

View attachment 1410027
she comes across as pathetic and desperate for sympathy as always! She also makes herself look and sound like a total fool in her responses and with that stupid voice she's putting on, is she trying to mock whoever posted the comment? if she is she needs to remember the way she speaks is hardly eloquent "vis" vat" "anover" instead of this that and another. She needs to get off social media and sort herself out instead of putting the compo face on and faking being on the verge of tears because some people have said what a lot more are thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Desperate House Wife has definitely made herself look more pathetic than usual. I see many reasons to pull Kate apart, but those comments are stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.