Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she? How do you know? She needs to get a life and get over "Eric". Desperate Housewife so bleeping funny I'm cackling. She is looking fat in these videos for someone who lost 24lb in a month.

Oh look how coincidental ,she's removed her Buzzlightyear comparason vid must've realized it wasn't her best angle for a slim face illusion 😂
But she’s never on Tattle 😉

Is this the black n white version of Gammons vag dress lol
BB02D15E-4017-41EE-AE03-1FDCB017D7A9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you throw a balling ball you'd hit a fair few in one go around here.
Where I’m based the Consultants are jumping ship left, right and centre. So much so that SW is advertising meet n greet events to try and lure in new leaders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just gonna say that she's gone advert mad now. Must be doing on average 3 a month on YouTube. Has she packed in her sw consultant job?! I scroll through her videos briefly now on mute and to take a cheeky screen shot and to remind myself to have a good skin care routine and stay out of the sun lol 🌞 cos if that's what 40 looks like then aren't we are all in for a treat seeing kj at 50 👵👵👵
Screenshot_2022-06-27-12-33-49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just gonna say that she's gone advert mad now. Must be doing on average 3 a month on YouTube. Has she packed in her sw consultant job?! I scroll through her videos briefly now on mute and to take a cheeky screen shot and to remind myself to have a good skin care routine and stay out of the sun lol 🌞 cos if that's what 40 looks like then aren't we are all in for a treat seeing kj at 50 👵👵👵
View attachment 1373372
I think she has magic mirrors in her house, she's always reminding us she doesn't need to wear make up and only uses nivea (or whatever it is) on her face, fair enough basic is good for some people but to not be able to see the fact her skin is in need of more help and she looks years older than she is is a joke! I remember when it was coming up her 40th and she was saying can you believe im almost 40....gurn gurn gurn and I was thinking i'd believe you if you said you were 50!!!

She's still a consultant, she briefly mentions it when she gets crap from cherryz or one below for her group raffles, I think covid hammered the group size and it's not back to where it was by a long shot plus with the cost of living going up can people really afford to pay a fiver to be called lovely people all night, be shown "blummin bargains" from the chazza shops and part with a quid in the hope of winning a set of plastic measuring spoons and a mini fry light? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she has magic mirrors in her house, she's always reminding us she doesn't need to wear make up and only uses nivea (or whatever it is) on her face, fair enough basic is good for some people but to not be able to see the fact her skin is in need of more help and she looks years older than she is is a joke! I remember when it was coming up her 40th and she was saying can you believe im almost 40....gurn gurn gurn and I was thinking i'd believe you if you said you were 50!!!

She's still a consultant, she briefly mentions it when she gets crap from cherryz or one below for her group raffles, I think covid hammered the group size and it's not back to where it was by a long shot plus with the cost of living going up can people really afford to pay a fiver to be called lovely people all night, be shown "blummin bargains" from the chazza shops and part with a quid in the hope of winning a set of plastic measuring spoons and a mini fry light? ;)

you describe Katy to a tee👌 I would love to live in her area and attend group for one week just to laugh my head off at her 😂😂 I wonder did she go wild in marbz?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
you describe Katy to a tee👌 I would love to live in her area and attend group for one week just to laugh my head off at her 😂😂 I wonder did she go wild in marbz?!
we could both go and do the whole tee-hee-hee and mention our curly hair a lot, you could do some workouts badly and i'll jog while sounding like a heavy breathing pervy phone call then we'll tell her we have the best charity shops where everything is 40p or less and about our other halves mark-bob and richard-bob......how we'll larf ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
we could both go and do the whole tee-hee-hee and mention our curly hair a lot, you could do some workouts badly and i'll jog while sounding like a heavy breathing pervy phone call then we'll tell her we have the best charity shops where everything is 40p or less and about our other halves mark-bob and richard-bob......how we'll larf ;)
I'll buy some babyliss curlers on Amazon cos my hair is poker straight lol and you can curl it for me before we leave for group. I'll print out some screen shots of the "fountain of youth" (some other tattlers genius description of katy not mine 😂😂) for inspiration cos we both know it's a curly girl only group tee hee hee 🤭🤭🤭we could also share our all time favourite work out with group too. One that involves a patio, bare feet and slight hand and feet movements, oh and your favourite heavy phone sex breathing . We don't want to over excite all the curly girls 😉😉 must give porko 🐖 and cookie 🍪all the body magic credit though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok but if you pair don’t return with a tatty mug each to add to your overflowing collection of cups we’ll know it wasn’t a real good time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.