Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she comes across as pathetic and desperate for sympathy as always! She also makes herself look and sound like a total fool in her responses and with that stupid voice she's putting on, is she trying to mock whoever posted the comment? if she is she needs to remember the way she speaks is hardly eloquent "vis" vat" "anover" instead of this that and another. She needs to get off social media and sort herself out instead of putting the compo face on and faking being on the verge of tears because some people have said what a lot more are thinking.
Well she is an expert at building a SM presence 😉
A9529D58-DD84-4A0A-B3D4-6964C475B66A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She's like a parody account now, nothing trustworthy or genuine about anything she puts out, she's always been thirsty for attention but its getting noticed by a lot more people now it seems.
WHO on earth goes to the Daily Mail because a checkout worker let their toddler pretend to use their till 😂 like I said she’s been trying to monetise the child for years, if you notice she’s playing the victim in this article too, her laptop and kettle were broke within minutes of each other and of course she’s got her face in there too 🤣 I just can’t believe people fall the same bullshit that’s she’s been spouting years.

• Haha
WHO on earth goes to the Daily Mail because a checkout worker let their toddler pretend to use their till 😂 like I said she’s been trying to monetise the child for years, if you notice she’s playing the victim in this article too, her laptop and kettle were broke within minutes of each other and of course she’s got her face in there too 🤣 I just can’t believe people fall the same bullshit that’s she’s been spouting years.
cringe 😂 im surprised she didn't mention her amazon wish list on there!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Grief she is really fame hungry 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grief she is really fame hungry 😆 🤣
She is! You’ve only got to watch her to see how much, she’s got that child like a performing monkey if people can’t see that more fool them.

Just sat though this on “the trolls” 🙄
4D3DB41E-DC6A-4CE5-A7DA-BA9EF85F80A1.jpeg

The voice progressively got more and more “woe is me” as she went droning on
and on and on and threw in a casual scrapped 2 years for a holiday so my daughter can have a living memory before I end up in a wheel chair WTF 😳 get a grip its not like you have a muscle wasting disease something incurable that’ll progress to ending your days in a wheelchair … You Are Fat love not Dying … Yes you may have a bad relationship with food and have an eating disorder but you are not helping yourself don’t put yourself in situations involving unlimited food choices if you have no control … the best thing I ever did was get on the list for bariatric treatment here in the UK yes the weighting list was long but because I was on that list I was given access to other help that was needed while waiting ie, dietician, Ed counselling etc to make sure I was in the right frame of mind by the time I reached the top of the list…. all you do is make excuses it’s not like you can’t do it because you’ve been relatively successful before with SW …

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1411096

and on and on and threw in a casual scrapped 2 years for a holiday so my daughter can have a living memory before I end up in a wheel chair WTF 😳 get a grip its not like you have a muscle wasting disease something incurable that’ll progress to ending your days in a wheelchair … You Are Fat love not Dying … Yes you may have a bad relationship with food and have an eating disorder but you are not helping yourself don’t put yourself in situations involving unlimited food choices if you have no control … the best thing I ever did was get on the list for bariatric treatment here in the UK yes the weighting list was long but because I was on that list I was given access to other help that was needed while waiting ie, dietician, Ed counselling etc to make sure I was in the right frame of mind by the time I reached the top of the list…. all you do is make excuses it’s not like you can’t do it because you’ve been relatively successful before with SW …
Apparently they won't offer her any help she's been dismissed from the weight management programme because she has an ED

There’s nobody has it as bad as her 🙄
F4D0D300-B65B-489A-9EE1-D38B362884C2.jpeg
45D30C17-391C-4895-8869-112761F4352C.jpeg

• Wow
Every time you share this I cringe. What was she thinking?
View attachment 1411096

The wheelchair is about her needing knee replacements. She did get on to the waiting list for WLS but they discharged her because of a lack of funding? I think people should let the holiday drop. Every kid deserves a holiday. But as long as she keeps giving them a reaction they aren't going to stop. I think this video was a really bad move for The Desperate House Wife. She sounds emotionally unbalanced.

cringe 😂 im surprised she didn't mention her amazon wish list on there!
Well she is an expert at building a SM presence 😉View attachment 1410743
What is this from?

Reactions: 1
Apparently they won't offer her any help she's been dismissed from the weight management programme because she has an ED

There’s nobody has it as bad as her 🙄View attachment 1411202View attachment 1411203
Thats awful @monga when I was put on the list 15 years ago they told me the wait list was about 2 years meanwhile I was enrolled in a couple of other ED programs etc that were extremely helpful in the end … after about 8 months and when my dad could see I was fully committed to helping myself my dad paid for me to go private and I had the surgery at Dolan Park in Birmingham

The wheelchair is about her needing knee replacements. She did get on to the waiting list for WLS but they discharged her because of a lack of funding? I think people should let the holiday drop. Every kid deserves a holiday. But as long as she keeps giving them a reaction they aren't going to stop. I think this video was a really bad move for The Desperate House Wife. She sounds emotionally unbalanced.

What is this from?
Nobody said the kid doesn’t deserve a holiday, she goes on regular holidays with her grandparents and Kate ,doesn’t she ! It was the trolls that were to report her to the DWP she had the gripe over…It’s from her company profile on LinkedIn

Thats awful @monga when I was put on the list 15 years ago they told me the wait list was about 2 years meanwhile I was enrolled in a couple of other ED programs etc that were extremely helpful in the end … after about 8 months and when my dad could see I was fully committed to helping myself my dad paid for me to go private and I had the surgery at Dolan Park in Birmingham
Apparently nobody else has a problem ? going by the comments ,it seems it’s only in her area they don’t offer help.

What is this from?
Ooh I see yes I remember the knee saga now it’s pretty hard to keep up with Kate and her million, trillion excuses 🙄

• Haha
Ooh I see yes I remember the knee saga now it’s pretty hard to keep up with Kate and her million, trillion excuses 🙄
She’s been massive all her life why didn’t she address the problem when she was the highest paid nanny in London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course she’d never leave it gives her the attention she craves 😂
7BF0930B-88EC-4A68-8AB4-E964B2863598.jpeg

She won’t be happy with that comment

• Haha
She’s been massive all her life why didn’t she address the problem when she was the highest paid nanny in London 😂
Was she big then? Are there photos?

I'm seeing a lot of people on social media getting no help from the NHS weight loss plan lately.

Last edited:
Yes, but thought she said she wasn't obese until she was in her 30's.
I thought she said she’s always struggled with her weight since she was a child, is she in her 30’s in those pics? She looks obese to me…why didn’t she do something then.

I thought she said she’s always struggled with her weight since she was a child, is she in her 30’s in those pics? She looks obese to me…why didn’t she do something then.
She's tried a lot of diets, so she probably did. Not got a clue how old she is in those images.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.