Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was someone she knew until yesterday.
No he only pops on every now and then. I’m not sure he even lives in England.

No weigh -in today?
I can picture the scenes on the return from Butlins where she’ll scoff herself silly and the whole performance will start over again.

Reactions: 2
No he only pops on every now and then. I’m not sure he’s even lives in England.
Is he called Jay? He has been on every live for last two weeks. I Don't think Phil or Chelle-Louise liked him. How much does a Butlins holiday cost if it takes 2 years to save?

Is he called Jay? He has been on every live for last two weeks. I Don't think Phil or Chelle-Louise liked him. How much does a Butlins holiday cost if it takes 2 years to save?
No he’s not called jay he’s got a long username that’s doesn’t include the name she calls him by .

Another vlog ANOTHER advert! Kris Jenner works hard but Katy Jayne works harder 😂 what is she thinking wearing that cap? if she got on a bus she'd get pensioners free travel for sure! she's only forty.......f-o-r-t-y 😮

kj.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh my, what a photo of katy! 😂😂😂😂 I will never get over the fact that she is only 40 lol. She looks like she's put some timber on judging by the chins. Those bloody ad's. Surely YouTube is her only job now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I expect you're all to young to remember the song "They're coming to take me away haha" those pics would have made a good record sleeve!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me awayyyyyy. 😂

I tried to link it but messed it up. Very amusing. They're coming to take me away by Napoleon Bonaparte.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Who are all these people that asked for a get ready with me vlog from Katy Jayne? she's so basic what could they possibly need to know? im watching it thinking who the hell needs to know what sponge she uses in the shower? and of course......it's another advert :rolleyes: she's a one trick pony at the moment

Who are all these people that asked for a get ready with me vlog from Katy Jayne? she's so basic what could they possibly need to know? im watching it thinking who the hell needs to know what sponge she uses in the shower? and of course......it's another advert :rolleyes: she's a one trick pony at the moment
I have to see this! I need a new sponge & need to be told what to use & how to use it ...doh! 🐑

It's no use I can't watch more than a couple of minutes. Those weirdos commenting! Good grief the saccharine is off the scale! I learned something though. She has curly wurly twirly hair.🙆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.