Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katy Jayne looks dreadful in that latest video and I only just watched the first few minutes where you can see her top half. Imagine being bloomin brilliant at gaining lbs as well age to that face of hers 👵I suppose she has to be good at something because world renowned SW consultant she is not lol - as the shamu of Eastbourne would famously say "ohhh deaahhhh"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Katy Jayne looks dreadful in that latest video and I only just watched the first few minutes where you can see her top half. Imagine being bloomin brilliant at gaining lbs as well age to that face of hers 👵I suppose she has to be good at something because world renowned SW consultant she is not lol - as the shamu of Eastbourne would famously say "ohhh deaahhhh"
Someone in the comments said they were glad she could carry on being a consultant they thought you were only allowed to gain a certain amount of weight , but clearly it’s not true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone in the comments said they were glad she could carry on being a consultant they thought you were only allowed to gain a certain amount of weight , but clearly it’s not true 😂
haha so obviously the viewer knows she's gained big style 😂 bet she was fumin reading that comment. I'd love to see her go on a big mad rant like Chins does 🍿

• Haha
She hasn’t acknowledged it 😂
Finally people are starting to see what she claims doesn't add up! All that supposed exercise and walking she does while apparently "on plan" would mean she would be losing weight but instead she looks like a tank. She usually has a rant back and then deletes :ROFLMAO: I bet she's "blummin" furious LOL

• Haha
Finally people are starting to see what she claims doesn't add up! All that supposed exercise and walking she does while apparently "on plan" would mean she would be losing weight but instead she looks like a tank. She usually has a rant back and then deletes :ROFLMAO: I bet she's "blummin" furious LOL
I never really read her comments just thought I’d look to see what feedback she got . I can’t picture her ranting like Jane 😂

• Haha
Once upon a time I know weight watchers had a strict policy about group leaders being within the right weight range for their height, but I’ve never known it for SW consultants I can remember going to one of their groups when I was a big lass thinking about joining on seeing the consultant who made me look like twiggy, I thought better of it 🤣 and eventually went with having half my stomach removed..

• Haha
Once upon a time I know weight watchers had a strict policy about group leaders being within the right weight range for their height, but I’ve never known it for SW consultants I can remember going to one of their groups when I was a big lass thinking about joining on seeing the consultant who made me look like twiggy, I thought better of it 🤣 and eventually went with having half my stomach removed..
I think WW is within 7lb of your target weight to remain a gold member.

Last edited:
I never really read her comments just thought I’d look to see what feedback she got . I can’t picture her ranting like Jane 😂
I saw a ranty reply once then she deleted it all shortly after but she said something like....."well thank you for pointing out my failures, I don't really think it was called for and im sure my subscribers didn't need to see it either but im glad you got it off your chest" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Can’t wait to see what her new look channel will involve , she knows lots won’t want to stick around with the new content…I reckon she’ll just start shilling everything she can get her hands on.

Reactions: 2
Just watched a bit of Debbie’s update, 7 yrs she’s doing SW ,in total she’s lost 13st 9lb that’s some achievement she’s looking to lose another stone.
I hope she doesn't try get back to her lowest sw weight cos she really struggled to maintain that and it didn't really suit her but you cannot knock her at all. Out of all the OG crew she's the only one that's kept at it and been honest and realistic. Still needs a decent haircut though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she doesn't try get back to her lowest sw weight cos she really struggled to maintain that and it didn't really suit her but you cannot knock her at all. Out of all the OG crew she's the only one that's kept at it and been honest and realistic. Still needs a decent haircut though 🤣🤣🤣
Think she’s aiming for a stone heavier, yeah she really needs to take those scissors off Charlie 😂

• Haha
New thread folks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.