Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How big was that one Slimming World meal a day 1lb of pasta a 1lb of rice 1lb of slimming world chips made in an airfryer all covered in SW gravy… yeah love yeah we believe you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone popped on the live and asked her how much the holiday cost isn’t she poor and she on a rant lol, maybe if she didn’t make endless vids pointing out how poor she is nobody would think to question it

No mention of Tattle anymore :( the truth hurts ...

Which Tattle troll has asked her about the Daily Mail 🤣

She skipped over the comment :giggle:

I've never heard such bullshit 😂

Wouldn't you just send the store a thaink you card 🤣

How would a poor person afford to shop in M&S 😉
E4A1539C-7707-4122-9486-E9FED779A283.jpeg
and of course along with all the other unfortunate incidents she’s had she was nearly choked by a piece of plastic

Tattle checking
0316E298-F248-4A78-8702-0B8ACE8B7935.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
What a load of tit! if she was eating just one SW ready meal a day there is no way she wouldn't be losing weight! what she means is she no longer stuck to the plan so is now saying SW doesn't work for her. Debbie Fawcett is proof it does work if you stick at it. The fact Kate said she lost twelve stone proves it does work, like it or loathe it it does work so to now be claiming it doesn't is just her making an excuse, at least Debbie is honest and admits her gains are usually down to binging or being off plan, Kate just wants a sympathy vote and an excuse to eat all the junk. She's losing track of her own lies.

Reactions: 3
What a load of tit! if she was eating just one SW ready meal a day there is no way she wouldn't be losing weight! what she means is she no longer stuck to the plan so is now saying SW doesn't work for her. Debbie Fawcett is proof it does work if you stick at it. The fact Kate said she lost twelve stone proves it does work, like it or loathe it it does work so to now be claiming it doesn't is just her making an excuse, at least Debbie is honest and admits her gains are usually down to binging or being off plan, Kate just wants a sympathy vote and an excuse to eat all the junk. She's losing track of her own lies.
She had the cheek to say last night that she doesn’t sit online trolling people 😂 she does nothing but bring her ex down along with her SW consultant and numerous other organisations and people, she said the reason she deleted her YT was because it was SW content and she refuses to endorse them as her consultant more or less contributed to her ED by starting her on the wrong amount of syns so she had to keep restricting herself while her consultant used her as an example to further her groups success…I mean it’s a feckin SW group if you’re not happy pay your fiver elsewhere 😂 , Debbie is the perfect example because she holds herself accountable for her own actions and doesn’t blame the rest of the world for everything that’s gone wrong in her life, but that’s what narc behaviour does to a person they think the world owes them a favour 🙄

31EE201D-CD50-4952-817D-DA8412C15877.jpg
92AF9B2F-405F-49CD-9995-EE4380BCE037.jpg

Debbie’s not eating one meal per day…wait for the desperate housewifes GFM cry again, don’t think she was successful last time in asking her subs to contribute £1 or 50p

Last edited:
  • Heart
Free food as until you’re full, that may not count if you’ve stretched your stomach to the size of a swimming pool

Put the camera to the proper angle and we’ll see how slim it is 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She's lost the plot! how did SW make her an "unpaid advert" for them when she was the one vlogging it all and pimping herself out as a SW guru all over social media? she's delusional!!!
I can’t with that woman😂 …that’s exactly what I’m talking about she so delusional she thinks the world revolves around her and owes her something🙄

Reactions: 2
grief could she be any more condescending, I don't think SW etc are the greatest. However, she does need to take some responsibility she got to 30 stone through her eating habits which were probably not the best. SW probably added a new layer to that. That is where my issue is SW etc don't vet those with disordered eating at all

grief could she be any more condescending, I don't think SW etc are the greatest. However, she does need to take some responsibility she got to 30 stone through her eating habits which were probably not the best. SW probably added a new layer to that. That is where my issue is SW etc don't vet those with disordered eating at all
I wouldn’t class SW as anything other than a tool to help you lose weight (if you put the effort in ) .I don’t see how they could vet anyone as they’re not a medical provider so wouldn’t be equipped to deal with ED .

I wouldn’t class SW as anything other than a tool to help you lose weight (if you put the effort in ) .I don’t see how they could vet anyone as they’re not a medical provider so wouldn’t be equipped to deal with ED .
True, I just don't think she can really blame SW for her own issues they were already there

True, I just don't think she can really blame SW for her own issues they were already there
From what I understand she was pointed in the direction of overeaters anonymous by her GP went for a while but didn’t find it helpful, I don’t know what she expects the NHS to offer her they can’t take away her food issues only she can do that,

She had the cheek to say last night that she doesn’t sit online trolling people 😂 she does nothing but bring her ex down along with her SW consultant and numerous other organisations and people, she said the reason she deleted her YT was because it was SW content and she refuses to endorse them as her consultant more or less contributed to her ED by starting her on the wrong amount of syns so she had to keep restricting herself while her consultant used her as an example to further her groups success…I mean it’s a feckin SW group if you’re not happy pay your fiver elsewhere 😂 , Debbie is the perfect example because she holds herself accountable for her own actions and doesn’t blame the rest of the world for everything that’s gone wrong in her life, but that’s what narc behaviour does to a person they think the world owes them a favour 🙄

View attachment 1413273View attachment 1413274

Debbie’s not eating one meal per day…wait for the desperate housewifes GFM cry again, don’t think she was successful last time in asking her subs to contribute £1 or 50p
OMG how did I miss her begging for everyone to give her 50p or £1? Could she stoop any lower? What did she want it for?

Desperate House Wife can't get her story straight! She has never had a good thing to say about Slimming World ready meals and now she's claiming she was living off them. Do the lies ever stop?

OMG how did I miss her begging for everyone to give her 50p or £1? Could she stoop any lower? What did she want it for?

Desperate House Wife can't get her story straight! She has never had a good thing to say about Slimming World ready meals and now she's claiming she was living off them. Do the lies ever stop?
It was when she was looking to buy saxenda I couldn’t believe the gall of her.

• Wow
Katy Jayne making a massive deal about the fact she's nervous to tell people she's taking the summer off from vlogging, I thought she always did anyway? the way she goes on makes it sound like she's beyoncé cancelling a tour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Katy Jayne making a massive deal about the fact she's nervous to tell people she's taking the summer off from vlogging, I thought she always did anyway? the way she goes on makes it sound like she's beyoncé cancelling a tour 😂
So deluded.

• Haha
She really pissed me right off today. I watched her as I peeled my sweaty af uniform off. Braggy fucker, hope you enjoy your bleeping summer babes and your hot tub. I'll just go back to beg stealing and borrowing childcare as you put it and stressing the whole summer. Do you know you sound like a complete dick?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really pissed me right off today. I watched her as I peeled my sweaty af uniform off. Braggy fucker, hope you enjoy your bleeping summer babes and your hot tub. I'll just go back to beg stealing and borrowing childcare as you put it and stressing the whole summer. Do you know you sound like a complete dick?
Entitled witch

Reactions: 6
yes she really was a smug cow, read the room gurner!!! She was acting like she's a big time influencer and business owner, she said "I work for myself" like she was Deborah Meaden but instead she's a franchisee for SW which means she's bound by their rules and has to pay them money to run her groups and use their products to advertise, not exactly ground breaking when she has to buy SW books at 25p for the charity shop for her display table and also water bottles for 50p from the one below sale for raffle prizes! She'd have people believe she doesn't need to vlog as she'll be having the summer of her life with her earnings when in reality it's more likely she won't have time to fit vlogging in as she'll be running round like a blue arsed fly trying to juggle everything and wishing she had some childcare!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.