Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Is she? How do you know? She needs to get a life and get over "Eric". Desperate Housewife so fucking funny I'm cackling. She is looking fat in these videos for someone who lost 24lb in a month.

Oh look how coincidental ,she's removed her Buzzlightyear comparason vid must've realized it wasn't her best angle for a slim face illusion 😂
But she’s never on Tattle 😉

Is this the black n white version of Gammons vag dress lol
BB02D15E-4017-41EE-AE03-1FDCB017D7A9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

lexiloo

VIP Member
Another vlog ANOTHER advert! Kris Jenner works hard but Katy Jayne works harder 😂 what is she thinking wearing that cap? if she got on a bus she'd get pensioners free travel for sure! she's only forty.......f-o-r-t-y 😮

kj.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

monga

VIP Member
Well done to Debbie! I think the most critique she’s ever had on here was a bad haircut and a creepy husband, despite what some grifter’s have to say 🙄 she deserves that award she’s worked really hard for it without the need for a GFM
CD0DA125-44CF-4701-A0D9-ABD0663CDD0A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
one pudding basin to another.....she's crying out for a makeover, just a small one, nothing drastic but her hair has always been dreadful, I remember when she used to go get her fringe cut and it was so short it was almost at her hairline
😂😂😂😂
before we know it Debbie will have a hair cut like jim Carrey in dumb and dumber and randy Andy will be whipping his tally whacker out to the locals in the nursing home!

Screenshot_2022-05-20-14-54-59.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Flame

I always watch Katy Jayne vids I don't know why I'm still subscribed like and my husband said. Who is this woman? She gets bigger everytime I see her!? She is a slimming world consultant!? How can she give advice! 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
7.5lb gain for debbie....yikes! But at least she owns it and doesn't make excuses like a lot of them

• Wow
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
his face says it all! Got to get some where you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. I’m more of a fan of scotch eggs.
I think he was hoping for a 99 69 😂...(sorry for putting you all off your Cornflakes )

• Haha
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
Coincidence or is Debbie throwing shade 😂
DB59ED01-E817-49BE-BE0F-59630C2C1B56.jpeg

Debbie is a credit to herself and holds herself responsible, not the world ,unlike some 🙄
She won’t be able too especially if she ops for the sleeve … it’ll make her violently sick and would be extremely dangerous if she did so.
That’s what she’s afraid of she’s not ready to give up the Pepsi max and her other delights

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Was that in a week?!!! 😮
she said it's 14 days since her last weigh in and in that time she's been to london and the lakes and "binged on treats" quite scary how fast that's gone on eh?

I remember the sw group holiday back gains some people gained like 12lbs like doesn't that show the sw diet isn't sustainable
yep considering thy say nothing is off limits, my friend did it a few years ago and lost over two stone quite quickly, had a week off plan over xmas and put 10lb back on, it's not like she was binging either, just enjoyed some things she'd not eaten in ages, we were both gobsmacked.

lexiloo

VIP Member
A place to discuss slimming worlders old and new, lost, gained, off plan, on plan, protecting weight loss, body magic, star week and all the other delights these lot bring with them.....tattle on folks.....

ANOTHER charity shop haul, this woman will buy anything regardless of it it's nice, suits her or she needs it, she's got issues! One dress looks like metal mickey was the previous owner so she's giving that one away and she's not comfortable in this bodycon dress at all as it's out of her comfort zone but she's keeping it because it was only 99p "bumin bargain"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
I caught up with KJ’s content after not having watched her in months…..she has gone into teeheehee overdrive 🤢 I was actually looking at the screen thinking is this how a grown woman behaves? Teeheeheeeeee bloomin’ lovely

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
It's all so disappointing and frustrating to be spending your life thinking about food, weight gain & loss. When you think of how Katy Jane (even the name is twee tee he) and how she looked when she reached her target to now! 😐