Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbie’s lost her 7lb gain .. well done 👍🏻
The desperate housewife’s face ain’t so slim when taken from the proper angle
0E86049E-8D25-4883-B8F4-DCE79E2AFE95.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Woomblands is Kate maybe you'd need to ask the desperate housewife who she was shagging .I wouldn't know the answer to that :rolleyes:
Is she? How do you know? She needs to get a life and get over "Eric". Desperate Housewife so bleeping funny I'm cackling. She is looking fat in these videos for someone who lost 24lb in a month.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she? How do you know? She needs to get a life and get over "Eric". Desperate Housewife so bleeping funny I'm cackling. She is looking fat in these videos for someone who lost 24lb in a month.

Of course it's her sure she even mentioned about Kate using straighteners on her hair before Kate even mentioned it on TikTok :ROFLMAO: Kate dissing someone on TikTok because she lost a child to a person she met online ,she starts her vids by saying she's got a pain in her woomblands ( not a common name )she even did an impression of her, yet she's such a lovely person :rolleyes: it beggers belief how people can't see through how fake she is ,playing the victim for sympathy ,she could go under a snakes belly that one... She looks all of her 43 yrs and more it's just the lighting she uses, when she moves about on her lives you can see exactly how she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Of course it's her sure she even mentioned about Kate using straighteners on her hair before Kate even mentioned it on TikTok :ROFLMAO: Kate dissing someone on TikTok because she lost a child to a person she met online ,she starts her vids by saying she's got a pain in her woomblands ( not a common name )she even did an impression of her, yet she's such a lovely person :rolleyes: it beggers belief how people can't see through how fake she is ,playing the victim for sympathy ,she could go under a snakes belly that one... She looks all of her 43 yrs and more it's just the lighting she uses, when she moves about on her lives you can see exactly how she looks.
The "new hair colour" tiktok is a dead giveaway how she filters herself, the start of the reel is like a different person to the end of it, looks 5 stone heavier....no joke! I can't stop watching it 😂

• Haha
The "new hair colour" tiktok is a dead giveaway how she filters herself, the start of the reel is like a different person to the end of it, looks 5 stone heavier....no joke! I can't stop watching it 😂
I can’t stop laughing at your comparison ,you know we share the same sense of humour 🤣🤣…filtered to infinity and beyond.

Even Gammons can look 10st lighter on TikTok 😂

• Haha
duck Kate was dissing someone for losing a baby when she lost one? I can not believe she's posting videos saying she got a pain in her wombland. Thats gotta be the sickest thing I have read on here. Didn't she meet Eric locally?

Seen raw personal photos of Kate that aren't on TikTok and the difference between her being glammed up with makeup and not is a shock. Don't know how she's making herself look slimmer on TikTok coz I can't do it. Other than the face slimming tool. That tool is tit and only gives you a pointy chin. She's all about the lighting. She has gotta have at least 4 ring lights. Man up and own up to it Kate we all use them. I thought @wychwood was Kate? She's gotta have a lot of accounts on here. Sad c u next Tuesday. Who's got the genius child while she's out knocking back the bevvies?

Last edited:
  • Wow
duck Kate was dissing someone for losing a baby when she lost one? I can not believe she's posting videos saying she got a pain in her wombland. Thats gotta be the sickest thing I have read on here. Didn't she meet Eric locally?

Seen raw personal photos of Kate that aren't on TikTok and the difference between her being glammed up with makeup and not is a shock. Don't know how she's making herself look slimmer on TikTok coz I can't do it. Other than the face slimming tool. That tool is tit and only gives you a pointy chin. She's all about the lighting. She has gotta have at least 4 ring lights. Man up and own up to it Kate we all use them. I thought @wychwood was Kate? She's gotta have a lot of accounts on here. Sad c u next Tuesday. Who's got the genius child while she's out knocking back the bevvies?
No, the woman that lost the child opens her vids with I've got a pain in my woomlands ,Kate was making fun of her ,said she thought she aborted the child instead of miscarrying and that getting pregnant so quickly with someone she met online seemed to have backfired ( the woman ) that is .

Is she out drinking ? and her in so much pain and strong medication :sneaky:

• Wow
No, the woman that lost the child opens her vids with I've got a pain in my woomlands ,Kate was making fun of her ,said she thought she aborted the child instead of miscarrying and that getting pregnant so quickly with someone she met online seemed to have backfired ( the woman ) that is .

Is she out drinking ? and her in so much pain and strong medication :sneaky:
Yeah hun, I ain't no fan of Kate but you worded that message like you was saying Kate did that. Theres a lot of reasons to hate on her without doing that. Lance and Chelsea were the original Johnny and Amber of TikTok that's what Wombland came from it's a bleeping trend. Kate didn't invent that LOL! Yeah, it's in her last video about getting bladdered.

TikTok filtered Gammoms v real Gammons

Yeah hun, I ain't no fan of Kate but you worded that message like you was saying Kate did that. Theres a lot of reasons to hate on her without doing that. Lance and Chelsea were the original Johnny and Amber of TikTok that's fair Wombland came from it's a bleeping trend. Kate didn't invent that LOL! Yeah, it's in her last video about getting bladdered.
I always suspected you're just another one of the Kate/Eric brigade lol you're obsession is overpowering 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:m

I'd doubt the Kate /Eric relationship would've worked out two giant egos on two Narcs is a recipe for disaster .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
TikTok filtered Gammoms v real Gammons

Proving my point Gammons has a pointy chin and a makeup filter on. I use them all the time. Look love you want to think I'm Kate or Eric fair play to you. Gotta say for someone obsessed with the desperate housewife and who watches all her lives you ain't any good at telling who people are. I ain't Kate or Eric hun but they have both been on here hun and you ain't clever. See ya wouldn't wanna be ya! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I always suspected you're just another one of the Kate/Eric brigade lol you're obsession is overpowering 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:m
Proving my point Gammons has a pointy chin and a makeup filter on. Look at the size of that girls eyes. I use them all the time. Look love you want to think I'm Kate or Eric fair play to you. Gotta say for someone obsessed with the desperate housewife and who watches all her lives you ain't any good at telling who people are. I ain't Kate or Eric hun but they have both been on here hun and you ain't clever. See ya wouldn't wanna be ya! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Wow
Proving my point Gammons has a pointy chin and a makeup filter on. Look at the size of that girls eyes. I use them all the time. Look love you want to think I'm Kate or Eric fair play to you. Gotta say for someone obsessed with the desperate housewife and who watches all her lives you ain't any good at telling who people are. I ain't Kate or Eric hun but they have both been on here hun and you ain't clever. See ya wouldn't wanna be ya! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I don't watch her, last time I glanced she had two in the live lol ,everyone must be bored to tears listening to the long playing record , odd you only appear when she's mentioned on here ,ain't you bored trying to up her /your Tattle engagement by this stage, you really need to seek treatment for that attention seeking condition you have ,makes for a lonely life ... Probably never was an Eric just a figment of the imagination to play the poor victim to her friends , setting up fake accounts to troll herself and send herself love is the making of a sick mind .

• Wow
I don't watch her, last time I glanced she had two in the live lol ,everyone must be bored to tears listening to the long playing record , odd you only appear when she's mentioned on here ,ain't you bored trying to up her /your Tattle engagement by this stage, you really need to seek treatment for that attention seeking condition you have ,makes for a lonely life ... Probably never was an Eric just a figment of the imagination to play the poor victim to her friends , setting up fake accounts to troll herself and send herself love is the making of a sick mind .
What the duck Monga have you just outted yourself as Kate? PMSL.

• Wow

Umm that chin looks pretty pointy to me, Brucie would have been proud of that chin
60433957-1CCB-4DB8-88B1-19FA84A40293.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.