Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was hoping for a 99 69 ๐Ÿ˜‚...(sorry for putting you all off your Cornflakes )
ewww......that's my vulva self sealed! He looks like the type to helicopter his "wooden spoon" round the bedroom as he gets dressed thinking he's gods gift, all the seedy looking ones are like that ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ewww......that's my vulva self sealed! He looks like the type to helicopter his "wooden spoon" round the bedroom as he gets dressed thinking he's gods gift, all the seedy looking ones are like that ๐Ÿคฎ
Iโ€™d be helicoptering out the door ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand what you mean. Was she pregnant and who was the father?
Woomblands is Kate maybe you'd need to ask the desperate housewife who she was shagging .I wouldn't know the answer to that :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
one pudding basin to another.....she's crying out for a makeover, just a small one, nothing drastic but her hair has always been dreadful, I remember when she used to go get her fringe cut and it was so short it was almost at her hairline
Yes it's always a "Tuppence short" look isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
one pudding basin to another.....she's crying out for a makeover, just a small one, nothing drastic but her hair has always been dreadful, I remember when she used to go get her fringe cut and it was so short it was almost at her hairline
Slot straight in with Jane Day now ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
before we know it Debbie will have a hair cut like jim Carrey in dumb and dumber and randy Andy will be whipping his tally whacker out to the locals in the nursing home!

Screenshot_2022-05-20-14-54-59.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Im genuinely shocked at how much bigger she looks on that exercise bike! She's always saying how she loves to exercise, is never still and sticks to plan mon-fri yet that picture says otherwise.
Definitely! If sheโ€™s a size 12/14 Iโ€™ll eat my hat ๐ŸŽฉ she must only exercise for the camera if she was doing that daily sheโ€™d be well toned by now, she looks a good size 18/20 on the bottom,!Debbie looks smaller than her and sheโ€™s supposed to be a lot bigger.

Reactions: 3
I bet KJ is talking a load of bollox. There's no way she's doing all that "body magic" and dipping bloody slices of ham in her famous cabbage soup all the time when she's rocking a fat arse and thunder thighs like that on her bike. Someone on YouTube even brought up the other week how she's doing so much exercise but she's not really thin lol. She's made out like she's not bothered by the numbers of size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I bet KJ is talking a load of bollox. There's no way she's doing all that "body magic" and dipping bloody slices of ham in her famous cabbage soup all the time when she's rocking a fat arse and thunder thighs like that on her bike. Someone on YouTube even brought up the other week how she's doing so much exercise but she's not really thin lol. She's made out like she's not bothered by the numbers of size.
Nobody cares what size they are it's the lying I can't be doing with ,the desperate housewife is the same ,says she's blessed with thin face syndrome people forget she's s photographer so knows a good angle ;)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.