Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody cares what size they are it's the lying I can't be doing with ,the desperate housewife is the same ,says she's blessed with thin face syndrome people forget she's s photographer so knows a good angle ;)
Does it not depend on the brand of clothes? Some can be a very big size 12-14.

it does not matter if she telling a little white lie when looks so lush and motivates us. ๐Ÿค—

• Haha
Reactions: 4

it does not matter if she telling a little white lie when looks so lush and motivates us. ๐Ÿค—
She says that with every brand lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

She's certainly telling more then a 'little white lie' when she tells people she's 40 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
7.5lb gain for debbie....yikes! But at least she owns it and doesn't make excuses like a lot of them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
7.5lb gain for debbie....yikes! But at least she owns it and doesn't make excuses like a lot of them
I remember the sw group holiday back gains some people gained like 12lbs like doesn't that show the sw diet isn't sustainable

Was that in a week?!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
she said it's 14 days since her last weigh in and in that time she's been to london and the lakes and "binged on treats" quite scary how fast that's gone on eh?

I remember the sw group holiday back gains some people gained like 12lbs like doesn't that show the sw diet isn't sustainable
yep considering thy say nothing is off limits, my friend did it a few years ago and lost over two stone quite quickly, had a week off plan over xmas and put 10lb back on, it's not like she was binging either, just enjoyed some things she'd not eaten in ages, we were both gobsmacked.

It's all so disappointing and frustrating to be spending your life thinking about food, weight gain & loss. When you think of how Katy Jane (even the name is twee tee he) and how she looked when she reached her target to now! ๐Ÿ˜

Did you know that jimbobs real name is Jamie lol she mentioned it but I thought she could only call him jimbob cos she's 'cute' teheeeee!๐Ÿ˜‚ I could of sworn I heard her say in the try on haul that she wears gloves and hats to bed lol?! What a tight fucker, put the heating on! She must want her heating to cost a bargain 50p like dove house hospice bargains ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donโ€™t know about her neighbours. Her whole fan base has had a treat!!

๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

I agree. What a sensible comment for our goddess.

๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™

I hope one day soon Katy treats you to a nice OAP chippy tea on a sunny Wednesday afternoon. She might even bring a flask of Ribena winter spice that she's been hoarding bottles of in her secret cupboard of random tatty mugs that jim Bob feels a sense of despair looking at. ๐Ÿ’ž

• Haha
does she ever meet her fans? OAP Chippy tea special sounds beaut!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Followed by a bit of a workout! ๐Ÿ˜œ
I will stick to the just chippie.

Wonโ€™t be able to keep up after seeing Katy Jayne on the exercise bike. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

this weekend she made lush half and half curry chips and out jogging. what a women!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.