Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to know what peoples favourite "brand" of apple is? πŸ˜‚ she likes Braeburn but what's your favourite brand? haha she can't be that dim surely?? it's VARIETY of apple tee-hee-hee curly hair flick, gurn, silly face in camera and repeat!!
Her sneaky skinny bakery code was mentioned and linked in the description πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Her sneaky skinny bakery code was mentioned and linked in the description πŸ˜‚
sneaky! but she "BLUMIN" loves them πŸ˜‚

@monga has she removed the link from her description? she said she would link the readily too but can't see anything, wonder if someone moaned at her lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
sneaky! but she "BLUMIN" loves them πŸ˜‚

@monga has she removed the link from her description? she said she would link the readily too but can't see anything, wonder if someone moaned at her lol
I can’t see it either , Maybe someone did say something ? I see there’s a lot of curly girls in her fan club πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t see it either , Maybe someone did say something ? I see there’s a lot of curly girls in her fan club πŸ˜‚
I think she's sexually frustrated the way she goes on and giggles about liking a sausage and licking a twister, im all for a good innuendo but that's like school girl banter "we like a sausage, tee-hee-hee, im so rude, tee-hee-hee" then again she's said a few times she wears, pj's, hat and gloves to bed so no wonder she thinks licking an ice lolly is living on the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she's sexually frustrated the way she goes on and giggles about liking a sausage and licking a twister, im all for a good innuendo but that's like school girl banter "we like a sausage, tee-hee-hee, im so rude, tee-hee-hee" then again she's said a few times she wears, pj's, hat and gloves to bed so no wonder she thinks licking an ice lolly is living on the edge.
She must keep the saucy black bodycons for her girlie holidaysπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
sausage talk is very popular in her group! She said she prefers a big banger. 🌭🌭🌭

• Wow
  • Haha
Looks like the desperate housewife's neighbours have seen through how self centred she is lol. There must be more to what she's saying on the live as if neighbours would be so petty to a disabled single mother :rolleyes:...more sympathy engagement ...dissing the church that brings her free food .

Sure enough she's tuned into tattle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That’s her watching us watching you lol
0898D526-0A0F-4259-8A79-B8796E276741.jpeg

No filtering those chins

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Katy Jayne treating us all to a pack with me vlog and a holiday outfit try on, why would she think people want to see her half used toiletries? yawn! and at what point did she turn from down to earth and relatable sharing breakfast and packed lunch ideas to the wannabee model she is now? fair enough try the clothes on if you really must but the way she poses and eye fucks herself is beyond cringe, she's so frumpy she looks like she's trying to be some sort of budget cougar.

• Haha
Nothing wrong with a budget cougar.

marbs 2022 here we come!! 🏝🏝

• Haha
I take it KJs gonna put her 'big slimming world gold consultant career' on the back burner for a bunch of crappy freebies and YouTube ADs lol. I guess being a consultant isn't all it's cracked up to be!

• Haha
I take it KJs gonna put her 'big slimming world gold consultant career' on the back burner for a bunch of crappy freebies and YouTube ADs lol. I guess being a consultant isn't all it's cracked up to be!
I'm fairly local to KJ and the consulants are feeling the pinch somewhat. There are some major hard sells going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm fairly local to KJ and the consulants are feeling the pinch somewhat. There are some major hard sells going on.
Is there there's a few consultants near me literally on top of each other and I wonder how they make any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.