Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hollymolly!! someone a tad jealous of the most authentic youtuber there is.

there is nowt wrong with a bargain!

Marbs 2022 is when she takes off havin a belta!
Yes you called it.....I so wish I looked twenty years older than I am and had an obsession with my hair πŸ˜‚ can't wait for the marbs vlog, KJ on the fruity cider, we're in for a wild ride there for sure πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes you called it.....I so wish I looked twenty years older than I am and had an obsession with my hair πŸ˜‚ can't wait for the marbs vlog, KJ on the fruity cider, we're in for a wild ride there for sure πŸ˜‰
Ah but do you have a shot putter's body Lexiloo? Well do ya?!! πŸ€“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
did you see the bikini pics the someone posted the other week.I canny wait!

when is going.

Ah but do you have a shot putter's body Lexiloo? Well do ya?!! πŸ€“
nothing wrong with pitch putt or crazy golf. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
for some reason I can imagine KJ secretly volunteering at the charity shops and taking home all the good stuff for free so customers are left with tat lol.

• Haha
for some reason I can imagine KJ secretly volunteering at the charity shops and taking home all the good stuff for free so customers are left with tat lol.
The way everyone talks about her dress sense on here, she leaves the good stuff and picks up all the tat😻

my kj looks good in anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She couldn’t wait to flap her bingo wings at Jimbob it’s their secret mating ritual πŸ˜‚
7F524E1C-30BE-4CA1-AFA5-4DBF39071255.jpg
0CCB7038-BB5E-4A9C-9E25-E02FE2D47570.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is this woman only 40? im older than that and look ten years younger than her!!
She looks older with her hair up, someone in the comments corrected her sun value on a yoghurt and her a group leader πŸ˜‚..What was the Try It box all about! Calorie laden alcoholic drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How old is jimbob supposed to be?! I think she did say at one point he was younger but never disclosed the number πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
age dont matter.they can get OAP special from chippie for tea

• Heart
Reactions: 5
age dont matter.they can get OAP special from chippie for tea
Love it, wise words @zool you are definitely a glass half full person! πŸ’™πŸ’™ they say you're as old as you feel and well I'm sure she feels young jim Bob every day lol.

Screenshot_2022-05-17-12-16-26_kindlephoto-7340881.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
his face says it all! Got to get some where you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. I’m more of a fan of scotch eggs.
I think he was hoping for a 99 69 πŸ˜‚...(sorry for putting you all off your Cornflakes )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.