Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right, yeah definitely sounds realistic to me ๐Ÿ‘ I'd love to go to her group for the laugh! She'll definitely be going Ad mad this year to make up for SW job.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She said she suffering from brain fog after her bout of covid I think it might be senior moments ๐Ÿ˜‚
Her SW group has halved in members but her YT career has taken off and that's making up the shortfall ,so expect plenty of sponsored content .
why go to group when can see her on you tube every day for all her mint content! is there a go fund me ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why go to group when can see her on you tube every day for all her mint content! is there a go fund me ?
You could suggest she add a โ€œThanksโ€ button to her vids and support her that way lol.

• Haha
youtube career? taken off? duck me what's wrong with these plebs? she jumps up and down like a sweaty maniac on camera, shows her repetitive food choices, films her dogs arseholes as they go for a walk and chats tit about her curly hair and "blumin bargains" over and over, no wonder the only freebies she gets are what the rest of the z-listers do too. I'd hardly call it a career or taking off, reality check required for that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
youtube career? taken off? duck me what's wrong with these plebs? she jumps up and down like a sweaty maniac on camera, shows her repetitive food choices, films her dogs arseholes as they go for a walk and chats tit about her curly hair and "blumin bargains" over and over, no wonder the only freebies she gets are what the rest of the z-listers do too. I'd hardly call it a career or taking off, reality check required for that one!
:oops: you on the wine lastnight me dear ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
:oops: you on the wine lastnight me dear ๐Ÿ˜‚
never on a school night ;) im just baffled as to why she thinks she's suddenly so successful on YT, her ads are crap and all the lower end budget stuff that they all get offered. She'll put people off with constant ad's, it's a slippery slope.

never on a school night ;) im just baffled as to why she thinks she's suddenly so successful on YT, her ads are crap and all the lower end budget stuff that they all get offered. She'll put people off with constant ad's, it's a slippery slope.
She said she's turned down lots and lots of Ads and only picks what she wants , I wonder what they were :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm thinking what could be worse than the stuff she's shilling now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She sure knows how to vlog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

remind anyone of Katy Jayne?!
Screenshot_2022-05-12-13-03-45.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The desperate housewife lecturing people on diet and if they've nothing kind to say ,say nothing ...she who has nothing good to say about anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ 1st 9lb will be back on once she stops restricting herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The desperate housewife lecturing people on diet and if they've nothing kind to say ,say nothing ...she who has nothing good to say about anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ 1st 9lb will be back on once she stops restricting herself.
nothing kind to say, say nothing....coming from the person who called another YT vlogger ugly, more faces than a town hall clock

• Haha
nothing kind to say, say nothing....coming from the person who called another YT vlogger ugly, more faces than a town hall clock
Donโ€™t forget theyโ€™re very slim faces she was blessed with ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hollymolly!! someone a tad jealous of the most authentic youtuber there is.

there is nowt wrong with a bargain!

Marbs 2022 is when she takes off havin a belta!

• Haha
Okay I am watching Friday finds and as we do not have slimming world here in Australia i need to understand something.. She is waffling on that she cant have this pita because it is 5 syns and it is not a healthy extra b but it it is only 90 cal so is it correct they can have unlimited pasta syn free, winch is way more calories but they cant have this wholemeal pita syn free, it seems a bit nuts

• Haha
Okay I am watching Friday finds and as we do not have slimming world here in Australia i need to understand something.. She is waffling on that she cant have this pita because it is 5 syns and it is not a healthy extra b but it it is only 90 cal so is it correct they can have unlimited pasta syn free, winch is way more calories but they cant have this wholemeal pita syn free, it seems a bit nuts
The whole plan is completely nuts, thatโ€™s why itโ€™s fallen out of favour over the last few years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.