Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's gone, it was originally there as she was talking about them at the start
I thought that because it was near the start of the vid.
---
She’s on the desperate housewives friend list maybe she gave her a heads up that she was being discussed here, after all she did say Jane Gammons told her about this site and look how she trolled Jane 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Katy cannot lose weight now with SW. She looks like she is perimenopausal like Iam. I tried HRT but it didn't agree with me so now Im taking vitamins. I feel so much better but SW is an absolute no no. I lost loads of weight in my 30s with it but now in my 40s it's not the one. I can't even lose on cc. I just keep an eye on my weight and try to eat healthy. She can't do this because for one she's a SW consultant and for two she's totally brainwashed and deluded. She needs to do something pretty quick though because she's piling it on. You can tell with her in her face and body. She must feel like tit eating the SW way because I know I did. She needs to get rid of this food optimising. It just doesn't work lovely...

Reactions: 5
Katy cannot lose weight now with SW. She looks like she is perimenopausal like Iam. I tried HRT but it didn't agree with me so now Im taking vitamins. I feel so much better but SW is an absolute no no. I lost loads of weight in my 30s with it but now in my 40s it's not the one. I can't even lose on cc. I just keep an eye on my weight and try to eat healthy. She can't do this because for one she's a SW consultant and for two she's totally brainwashed and deluded. She needs to do something pretty quick though because she's piling it on. You can tell with her in her face and body. She must feel like tit eating the SW way because I know I did. She needs to get rid of this food optimising. It just doesn't work lovely...
No way will she admit to anything about the menopause or even peri, she's in denial about her age despite looking ten years older. Sorry to hear HRT didn't work for you, im a year in and it's been a game changer, agree about weight being harder to shift though, no way will SW work with its unlimited spuds, rice and pasta in this phase of life, she needs to be "blummin" honest for once instead of claiming she's a size 16/18 and on plan....only person falling for that is Stevie Wonder

She looks bigger than ever, even her upper body is noticeable while she maintains its her lower body carries the weight.
She’s definitely back to her starting weight .

Reactions: 4
What weight is Katy Jayne claiming to be lol because to me and looking at that pj photo she looks like she is almost back to 18st 😬
Screenshot_20230316-152140.jpg

Reactions: 6
Was just looking at that vid.

She doesn’t seem to be a curly girl as a child 🤔
If she’s a size 14 at her wedding there’s no way she’s a 14 now.

No way will she admit to anything about the menopause or even peri, she's in denial about her age despite looking ten years older. Sorry to hear HRT didn't work for you, im a year in and it's been a game changer, agree about weight being harder to shift though, no way will SW work with its unlimited spuds, rice and pasta in this phase of life, she needs to be "blummin" honest for once instead of claiming she's a size 16/18 and on plan....only person falling for that is Stevie Wonder
Omg yes Lexi, she is an absolute fool! Aww Im so glad HRT works for you. I really did hope it worked for me but no. Nothing ever does fml! I definitely think she's on the change. While I've got you lovely. What do you think of her going round Hull in her sunglasses thinking she's the dogs bollocks, buying her son £95 aftershave, saying she can pay her mortgage off and bragging about her disposal income? I need to get a job as a consultant! Jesus, she well lives a privileged life just like our Rach! Must be going wrong somewhere 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Omg yes Lexi, she is an absolute fool! Aww Im so glad HRT works for you. I really did hope it worked for me but no. Nothing ever does fml! I definitely think she's on the change. While I've got you lovely. What do you think of her going round Hull in her sunglasses thinking she's the dogs bollocks, buying her son £95 aftershave, saying she can pay her mortgage off and bragging about her disposal income? I need to get a job as a consultant! Jesus, she well lives a privileged life just like our Rach! Must be going wrong somewhere 🤷‍♀️
She's a tit, she thinks she's some sort of shopping guru and loves showing off her finds to people thinking she's a money saving expert when in reality she's just a crap magnet with a spending problem 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the cost of living must be hitting hey bayles as she's all for aldi now. No more ok doe hauls 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I was thinking the same. Although did you see her stories when the hubster was looking to buy a second home 🤔

• Wow
Wasn't their house a gift/early inheritance anyway? So buying a 2nd home wouldn't probably too much of a reach 🤣

This woman just gets better and better at lying, if anyone was unfortunate enough to watch any of her YT vids you’ll know the reason her precancerous cells weren’t caught early was because she was too embarrassed to get a smear due to her weight, all the SW YTers came out in support of Kate’s “smear without fear “ campaign, now she’s accusing the doctor of not examining her because she was too fat 😂

---

---
30AC6454-5607-4B5D-8809-9EF5341CBF2D.jpeg

---

---
Yeah you look every bit of your 43 yrs
7FD334FA-B356-49FB-96BA-DEDD97BAF2F5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
This woman just gets better and better at lying, if anyone was unfortunate enough to watch any of her YT vids you’ll know the reason her precancerous cells weren’t caught early was because she was too embarrassed to get a smear due to her weight, all the SW YTers came out in support of Kate’s “smear without fear “ campaign, now she’s accusing the doctor of not examining her because she was too fat 😂
View attachment 2037054
---

---
View attachment 2037061
---

---
Yeah you look every bit of your 43 yrs View attachment 2037068
I lurk on this thread and had to stick my oar in on this one....so is she trying to say her doctor would not perform a smear as she was too fat? Like they said "oh no dear, come back when you've shed 2 stone love and then i'll examine you." Implying that your weight would crush the speculum? Like, wtf????
How many of us have gone for a smear with hairy legs and unshaved/unwaxed hoof? Lay there feeling a little embarassed and wearing odd socks. The nurses who do these examinations don't care what you look like or your size, they just need to perform the examination to make sure you're ok.

Does this woman chat tit to get attention?

I lurk on this thread and had to stick my oar in on this one....so is she trying to say her doctor would not perform a smear as she was too fat? Like they said "oh no dear, come back when you've shed 2 stone love and then i'll examine you." Implying that your weight would crush the speculum? Like, wtf????
How many of us have gone for a smear with hairy legs and unshaved/unwaxed hoof? Lay there feeling a little embarassed and wearing odd socks. The nurses who do these examinations don't care what you look like or your size, they just need to perform the examination to make sure you're ok.

Does this woman chat tit to get attention?
Yes that’s exactly what she’s saying, the NHS are extremely fat phobic her doctor wouldn’t perform a smear because she was too fat…That’s why I have to give her one more outing on here, I remembered distinctly her campaign Tan and the usual posse took part, she said she was bleeding for years but wouldn’t go for her smears because she was too ashamed because of her size, she did mention it to her doctor and they advised a smear and tried to reassure her it may be weight related, she said she couldn’t bring herself to go, it was only when she found the lump in the shower she had to push through her embarrassment and get checked , it was then they discovered her problem…Her smear without fear campaign was dedicated to those in a similar position weight wise to not be embarrassed about size and don’t do what she did and let it get in the way of vital screenings , she even sat on YT and said the doctors/ nurses don’t care what size you are, the smell, or anything else , she learned that the hard way….She’s a complete fabricator. makes up health conditions and over plays her family’s health conditions for attention , even writings books about her daughters private health matters for cash, her child’s relationship with her father etc ,it’s sickening the extent this woman goes to for attention and money, she even trolled her own child under a fake TikTok account to up her own engagement and sympathy from those morons that hang on her every word, the only reason she hasn’t started a GFM is because of this thread…She’s a compulsive liar and grifter of the highest order, I’ve never come across a narc with her sense of entitlement before….I have to add she loves being mentioned on here that’s why she made numerous Tattle accounts to troll herself, her family and friends, she was feeding us her 5yr olds SM pages to try and get the child’s platform off the ground, she featured her in newspaper articles, anything that brings HER attention and money…As she posted on here herself all attention helps get you noticed in the online world whether it’s good or bad, she’s tried for years to get her own thread on here but nobody was interested in her constant name dropping ( herself) this is her dream come true me giving her attention, that’s why I like to make sure it’s the wrong attention so vulnerable people don’t get sucked into her little games.
---
You’ll see in her reply to Trudi ( under a fake account) she wants people to push her platform out there, her SM engagement is abysmal but more and more people are seeing through the act, she thinks all these accounts that question her are me 😂😂 nah! More and more people are just seeing through the bullshit.
B8315F4B-51F6-4472-9575-9F36A2A42363.jpeg

---
I’ve no doubt she’s the talk of the school yard…Sorry for the rant, better out than in as the man says 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2037054
---

---
View attachment 2037061
---

---
Yeah you look every bit of your 43 yrs View attachment 2037068
I remember that clearly she had all the YT Slimmingworlders making support videos to go have smears … what absolute clap that is I had regular smears when I was over 19 stone she talks absolute bollocks anything to make people feel sorry for her ..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.