Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that clearly she had all the YT Slimmingworlders making support videos to go have smears … what absolute clap that is I had regular smears when I was over 19 stone she talks absolute bollocks anything to make people feel sorry for her ..
Yes 😂 it was Tan I remember and big gob Helen Livingstone 💋
Her lies could contribute to bigger women not going to get checked because she’s telling them they’ll be judged…She’s warped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Katy Jaynes latest vlog, the exercise section 😂 why would you film that? she looks bigger than ever! She looks ruddy and butch in equal measure.....not to mention as large as she ever was, why do they all pretend? it's like the emperors new cloths, we can all clearly see she's put all the weight back on but to her she's parading like she's still miss slinky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Katy Jaynes latest vlog, the exercise section 😂 why would you film that? she looks bigger than ever! She looks ruddy and butch in equal measure.....not to mention as large as she ever was, why do they all pretend? it's like the emperors new cloths, we can all clearly see she's put all the weight back on but to her she's parading like she's still miss slinky
Just watched it 😂 an Easter bag for Jimbob 😳
DB35B1B3-32A3-4830-BCA1-96420111FAD4.jpeg
44E1C609-ED00-4AFF-860D-C1BAB275A52E.png

• Haha
The desperate housewife has addressed her lies 😅…If Carlsberg did liars 🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The desperate housewife has addressed her lies 😅…If Carlsberg did liars 🤥
Is she for real ? trolls feed off attention… when she lives her life on social media, telling people her bullshit for attention and to sucker people in to fund her … I realised how bad she is when a friend of mine who is much nicer than me and usually sees the good in everyone asked me if I’d seen her and does she spend all her time on Facebook crying and looking for sympathy…

The doctor did NOT refuse to give her an internal examination it’s more than a doctor dare do if you are presenting with gynaecological problems.

She’s made out it was because during Edifs birth the staff were making comments about her big arse and fies 😂 if I remember correctly she made another attention seeking vid about a check up after she had her cervical procedure and the nurse said “ come along dear it’s time for dildo cam “ who does this woman think is fick enough to believe professionals use that type of language to patients 🙄

---
Is she for real ? trolls feed off attention… when she lives her life on social media, telling people her bullshit for attention and to sucker people in to fund her … I realised how bad she is when a friend of mine who is much nicer than me and usually sees the good in everyone asked me if I’d seen her and does she spend all her time on Facebook crying and looking for sympathy…

The doctor did NOT refuse to give her an internal examination it’s more than a doctor dare do if you are presenting with gynaecological problems.
I’m sure if that was the case she’d have sued the boots off them, she’d sell her children for cash, she’s the biggest fabricator/ grifter out there…
Just look at her latest TikTok…She’s so strung out on pain she doesn’t know if she’s coming or going and forgets what she says from one live to the next, sometimes forgets she’s even been live.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
At least at the end she admitted she was stupid for not going which is the real truth … I spent most of my adult life with a raging eating disorder, a good ten stone over weight and still went to every appointment I ever had for smears etc never once did a nurse comment on my weight they were more concerned with getting the test done as my cervix laid back apparently and getting a good sample was challenging…

At least at the end she admitted she was stupid for not going which is the real truth … I spent most of my adult life with a raging eating disorder, a good ten stone over weight and still went to every appointment I ever had for smears etc never once did a nurse comment on my weight they were more concerned with getting the test done as my cervix laid back apparently and getting a good sample was challenging…
She used the excuse it was during Edifs birth the staff were making fun of her that’s why she didn’t go for a smear for two years.

Those pics of KJ remind me of those outfits people wear in those flying cylinders (not sure what they're called) but in this case there was nowhere for the air to go.

• Haha
Those pics of KJ remind me of those outfits people wear in those flying cylinders (not sure what they're called) but in this case there was nowhere for the air to go.
Can Just picture her flying through the air with her rosy checks, gurning curly hair flapping away 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omfg ladies, my pelvic floor! You do know I'm in my tropical years! 😘😘😘 I wonder if her and Jim Bob have paid their mortgage off yet you know with them having so much disposable income 🙄🥱🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The staff in the charity shops of Hull must rub their hands in glee at the thought of a visit from Katy Jayne because she buys all the tat and tacky shite they can't get rid of! She even admits she has nowhere to put some of the items but can't leave them behind, their house will start to resemble steptoes yard soon! How many times did she say "blummin" in the first few minutes too and apologising foe her "big hair" 😂

• Haha
What’s happened?
Nothing! Everyone is blowing smoke up her arse about her stupid haircut. She does this about once a fortnight, announces a break from social media and is back posting a day later. Very dramatic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
💯

---
Still living rent free in that warped brain of hers 😂 I pity her kids and those she makes a fool of surely at least one of them has the brains to see through her by stage 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.