Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her neighbours don’t want to know her because she’s disabled and can’t organise their Christmas community events 😳😂

---
I really can’t say it’s those meds she takes that have left her this way my MIL takes more pain meds than her and she’s not warped…It can really only be her narcissistic/ munchausen /‘personality disorder to blame.

Reactions: 1
@monga she's obsessed with you! Free gaslighting for everyone on her channel. I love the way she says we go out of our way to pry into her personal life and her childs personal life.......the only info we have is what she's put out there or come here t drop from her many tattle accounts! once she realised her womanly charm 😆 😆 😆 wasn't bringing in the begging results she put her child out there to bring in the money and "sympaffy" instead. She's despicable.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@monga she's obsessed with you! Free gaslighting for everyone on her channel. I love the way she says we go out of our way to pry into her personal life and her childs personal life.......the only info we have is what she's put out there or come here t drop from her many tattle accounts! once she realised her womanly charm 😆 😆 😆 wasn't bringing in the begging results she put her child out there to bring in the money and "sympaffy" instead. She's despicable.
I hadn’t watched in a while so happened to click on once Gammons was finished and caught that 😂 surely even those that hang on her every word ( 4 of them) can tell she’s making it up as she goes along, good on Phil for questioning her you can tell he’s not falling for it, why would I be messaging her to tell her to sell her kids stuff and her laptop 💻, even asking what make it was to let her know how much it’s worth , how would I know these things 😂 it’s just a ploy to get her subs to mention GFM hopefully nobody will be silly enough to give a penny, grifter of the highest order 😂
---
At least Katy J has realized she can’t fool her subs any longer and admitted she’s binged on everything in sight, gained 4lb this week, said she’s doing 15k steps per day and eating well but that wouldn’t aid WL ??? She only does it to keep her hips in shape 😂 I’m sure Debbie’s doing that amount of steps and she’s doing brilliantly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So her neighbours don’t want to know her because she’s disabled and can’t organise their Christmas community events 😳😂
View attachment 2072178
---
I really can’t say it’s those meds she takes that have left her this way my MIL takes more pain meds than her and she’s not warped…It can really only be her narcissistic/ munchausen /‘personality disorder to blame.
Nah love it has nothing to do with you being disabled, and everything to do with the fact you are a attention seeking narcissist that spends all day making excuses, telling extortionate lies and blubbing on cue, for strangers sympathy and anything else they can send your way preferably money.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nah love it has nothing to do with you being disabled, and everything to do with the fact you are a attention seeking narcissist that spends all day making excuses, telling extortionate lies and blubbing on cue, for strangers sympathy and anything else they can send your way preferably money.
So many are seeing her for what she really is ,the amount of negative comments she’s getting is proof of that, if she wants to delude herself that all these people are me I’ve got no problem with that, but it’s not my face out there that’s attracting this negativity 😂 I’m sure the parents (even the kids )from her daughters school must be viewing these vids and know what she’s really about ,her performances are getting more irate and pitiful once she’s topped up with tramadol and winged out ,it’s only a matter of time before someone mentions it to the school .

Katy Jayne has had a four pound gain after a bad week of take always, chocolate milkshake and fudge for breakfast 😆 so she's now only one pound down this year, lost five since January and now gained four back......blummin terrible ;)
How can she claim to be a consultant and lead a group when she's given herself a target of just a pound a month to lose yet is as big as ever?? She said she's had comments that she should be slim with all the exercise she does, she bit back with to lose one pound she would have to run ten miles a day (or something like that anyway). She's obviously eating a lot more than we see if she's doing all those steps she claims to and eating "on plan" yet is still expanding by the month!

Reactions: 4
Katy Jayne has had a four pound gain after a bad week of take always, chocolate milkshake and fudge for breakfast 😆 so she's now only one pound down this year, lost five since January and now gained four back......blummin terrible ;)
How can she claim to be a consultant and lead a group when she's given herself a target of just a pound a month to lose yet is as big as ever?? She said she's had comments that she should be slim with all the exercise she does, she bit back with to lose one pound she would have to run ten miles a day (or something like that anyway). She's obviously eating a lot more than we see if she's doing all those steps she claims to and eating "on plan" yet is still expanding by the month!
Yeah I posted about it earlier, Debbie is doing a similar amount of steps and the weights coming off , I think she had a gain last week because they were away and she wasn’t on plan…
Edit to say she’s lost the gain it was the previous week she put on over 4lbs , KJ is definitely not on plan she must be back to her starting weight.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeah I posted about it earlier, Debbie is doing a similar amount of steps and the weights coming off , I think she had a gain last week because they were away and she wasn’t on plan.
Just seen it, I think I read the post before that bit was added to it, totally thought i'd read it and not taken it in or somehow missed it completely 😆 A friend of mine has started to walk lots every day, she's been doing around 20-23k per day and she's lost a stone since January without altering her diet at all so KJ is talking through her curly girly arse cheeks

• Heart
Just seen it, I think I read the post before that bit was added to it, totally thought i'd read it and not taken it in or somehow missed it completely 😆 A friend of mine has started to walk lots every day, she's been doing around 20-23k per day and she's lost a stone since January without altering her diet at all so KJ is talking through her curly girly arse cheeks
Definitely 😂 Even Debbie’s the proof…She’s obviously eating more than she’s burning or she would be losing weight, especially at 15k steps a day 🙄

Definitely 😂 Even Debbie’s the proof…She’s obviously eating more than she’s burning or she would be losing weight, especially at 15k steps a day 🙄
She'll have been raiding jimbobs tesco value pork pies 😆 2% pork, 98% pigs knackers

• Haha
She'll have been raiding jimbobs tesco value pork pies 😆 2% pork, 98% pigs knackers
Probably the only knackers she gets 😂 did you hear her say about how great a complexion she has 😅 yeah for an OAP !

• Haha
Probably the only knackers she gets 😂 did you hear her say about how great a complexion she has 😅 yeah for an OAP !
yes!! as she sat there looking like a ruddy cheeked scullery maid ready to retire

• Haha
KJ still convinced she’s a 14 , trying out the Rosie Henshaw look despite looking like her gran 😂
bloody hell who's she trying to kid? she looks bigger than ever and the posing in that outfit is off the scale, she looks twenty years older than she actually is, Ronal Mcdonald called....he wants his eyebrows back!!!

• Haha
bloody hell who's she trying to kid? she looks bigger than ever and the posing in that outfit is off the scale, she looks twenty years older than she actually is, Ronal Mcdonald called....he wants his eyebrows back!!!
The cardies are clearly 3 sizes too small, the aqua one was a large, she’s not fooling anyone but herself…How can she syn those Hello Fresh meals?? Yet she’s encouraging SWers to buy them so she can profit.

The cardies are clearly 3 sizes too small, the aqua one was a large, she’s not fooling anyone but herself…How can she syn those Hello Fresh meals?? Yet she’s encouraging SWers to buy them so she can profit.
She's a greedy freebie grabbing beggar and a fraud........not a chance she's only 41, she should shop at Iceland on a tuesday, she'd get the 10% pensioners discount no questions asked! 😆

kj.png

• Haha
She’s clearly sucking in her midriff for dear life she’s not a 14 by any stretch.
---
I’d say more a 22 going by her true reflection
IMG_3157.jpeg

• Haha
Why does she think people care what her outfit of the day is? she looks like compo in that reflection and those legs are never from a size 14 body, does she think we're all blind?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.