Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lexiloo When I first came across KJ back in those dark SW days, I sent a pic of her to my niece to ask how old she thought she was. In her fifties she replied? At the time I think she was 36/37 and she looked exactly like now! 😲
She was always so twiddly dee & curly wurly yet I was gleaning for her menus back then. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The munchy mum was live discussing her childs private health info for sympathy engagement, people are bored listening about her knee,of course it’s all turned around to how it’s affecting her and what she did, I pity that child at least her son got away.
Her filter is letting her down there ;) she uses "Edif" like a cash cow, she'll never have privacy, all the poor kids business will be milked for all they're worth, Kate is such a scrounger, she'll never miss the chance to fleece her vulnerable followers.
---
Did not need to see Katy Jayne doing "yoga" 😂 first thing this morning, very easy to see she's only "on plan" for the few bits she films, what's with the hat? she looks like Chris Ingham!

kj.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her filter is letting her down there ;) she uses "Edif" like a cash cow, she'll never have privacy, all the poor kids business will be milked for all they're worth, Kate is such a scrounger, she'll never miss the chance to fleece her vulnerable followers.
---
Did not need to see Katy Jayne doing "yoga" 😂 first thing this morning, very easy to see she's only "on plan" for the few bits she films, what's with the hat? she looks like Chris Ingham!

View attachment 1988638
Haha! She’s like compo from last of the summer wine 😂….Yeah poor Ediff having her private life splashed across SM so her mum can get some attention 🙄

• Haha
Katy J ‘s awful dress haul and the desperate housewife putting on false nails on one hand to show off a freebie ring 😂
6A76D7E3-3ED7-4CE1-B3D4-B2D19A6B9D49.jpeg
CEFB4F92-0E31-4941-928F-13A7723991F0.jpeg
D76B5FF2-2E13-493C-8EEA-1413757F9C80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
03F6E6C6-DE1F-433E-95B7-6980CD5DDAE0.jpeg

Omg that dress looks like she’s raided chins vinted store 🤣
Jesus wept, she sleeps in it 😂
7D0AAE2B-A0DC-493A-AF8B-B2DE71DE881F.jpeg

---
Begging for kiddie clothes her daughter is bloated she said.
---
95A2F53A-D8CD-4B29-B29C-CA5FFB1FDB6C.jpeg

---
Looking for free holidays too, all you need is a nerve these days ( that’s from a few nights ago)
255DE58E-20DA-40B0-A66F-1F4CE895F217.jpeg

---
Can’t get a job because her wrists are weak but can hold a camera for hours on end 🙄
---
Ooh I’ve rattled the @FavouriteChild that’s never off tattle 😂 maybe if they check out your tattle accounts they’ll see what you’re really like 😂
---
So funny I love calling out a scammer, remember how you’ve trolled so many including your own kids, I’m not the one needs help by any stretch 😂

---
How do you know someone in your inner circle doesn’t send them to me, or maybe I’m closer than you think 😉
---
She’s basically told the people on her live trying to reassure her on her daughter private health issues to duck off, she’s not overplaying things she said, what type of person is she 🙄 comes on looking for sympathy then when people react she takes the hump, those pain have really fucked up her brain.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
wow @monga you've really got her rattled eh? she's doing the classic line of it's so sad...........what's sad is how she lives her life as a low class beggar who tries to pull the wool over her followers eyes time and time again, can't work because of weak wrists? FFS i've heard it all now, she's a lazy, entitled, self important mess and why does she keep reading here if it bothers her so much? you can see she's fuming but trying to appear calm and nonchalant, she doesn't fool us and never will! Funny how this thread went quiet about her so she's suddenly mentioning you again, thirsty much??
PS - how dare you not have pictures of grandkids and cute kittens on your phone monga :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched her live last night why does her voice sound like her heart is gonna stop at any moment , sounds very put on 😂

• Haha
I watched her live last night why does her voice sound like her heart is gonna stop at any moment , sounds very put on 😂
it is very put on, she tries to sound plummy but fails massively, especially when she pronounces things as "fink" "fought" "edif" 😂

• Haha
wow @monga you've really got her rattled eh? she's doing the classic line of it's so sad...........what's sad is how she lives her life as a low class beggar who tries to pull the wool over her followers eyes time and time again, can't work because of weak wrists? FFS i've heard it all now, she's a lazy, entitled, self important mess and why does she keep reading here if it bothers her so much? you can see she's fuming but trying to appear calm and nonchalant, she doesn't fool us and never will! Funny how this thread went quiet about her so she's suddenly mentioning you again, thirsty much??
PS - how dare you not have pictures of grandkids and cute kittens on your phone monga :rolleyes: 😂
Jeez she was quick off the mark lastnight I barely had the post up and her “secret spy “ aka herself 😂 had informed her I put a pic up of her double chins and fat fingers 😅 that’s not even the reason I posted them it’s to show how fake she makes herself appear on camera and well the nails speak for themselves, who goes to the bother to tart up their hand 😆
---
Did you hear her at the end telling people to duck off they were misogynistic for saying she looks good and people were trying to say she’s overplaying Ediffs condition, what mother wants their child to be ill? Munchy Much, she doesn’t see it but everyone else does, she had her own mother dead and buried when she was waiting on results back…I mean wow 🙄
---
I would if I had any Lex 😂 but she’s a much more interesting specimen, her lust for attention is astounding…She said the only reason she was on Dan Wheelers thread is because SHE was mentioned on there 😂 na luv you were commenting on there 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is really rattled @monga … Sad… that you don’t have pictures of your grandkids, cute cats, things that interest you … umm you do have things that interest you like all the receipt's of this halfwit and her constant bloody lies, it’s not sad as she put it, it’s being investigative and having the proof to back up what you are saying… the truth hurts as they say.

• Heart
She is really rattled @monga … Sad… that you don’t have pictures of your grandkids, cute cats, things that interest you … umm you do have things that interest you like all the receipt's of this halfwit and her constant bloody lies, it’s not sad as she put it, it’s being investigative and having the proof to back up what you are saying… the truth hurts as they say.
Yeah I’ve got the receipts moan , pity all those people she sucks in to her wishlist don’t see what this woman is, maybe one day when they read through this thread it’ll all fall into place for them, I do hate to see vulnerable people taken advantage of. even her old neighbour that seems to be very generous to them 😕…Here she is trolling Dan Wheeler on her live, what’s the difference to her comments than mine 🤔😂
---
---
---

---
Here’s a clearer pic of the chin 😂
A3DB48F0-77E9-454D-9C25-86C9B7EAEACD.jpeg

---
Here’s what she really looks like ( from earlier in the thread) Liz Hurley, Nigella? You decide…
FD61E40F-E4C8-4916-B367-0E98FFA4E2C7.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Wow @monga just wow, she's paFetic, the laughter is so fake it's very telling that she really wants to scream and shout with frustration but the best she can come up with is that you're "obsessed and in love with me" err ok then delusional fool :rolleyes: I love how she had to quickly backtrack to explain she had only been reading the other thread because she was mentioned on it 😂😂 she has accounts here and always has done, she just hates that you sussed her early on and keep calling her out.
She's a frumpy middle aged scrounger who has to validate her popularity (and I use that word loosely) by sitting behind a filter, chatting to strangers, pretending to be desperate for help, waving her fanny to any tom, dick or harry that'll chuck her a fiver and using her child for more gains, yet she has to cheek to say you're disturbing, she's in need of help and fast.
If only she knew how many people can see through her and laugh at her broadcasts, I told my friend to watch her titktoks last week and she was gobsmacked, she asked if she was auditioning for the village hall play with the dramatics and said she could tell right away she was rinsing the vulnerable for all she could get and that was after watching less than ten minutes of her socials.

• Heart
Wow @monga just wow, she's paFetic, the laughter is so fake it's very telling that she really wants to scream and shout with frustration but the best she can come up with is that you're "obsessed and in love with me" err ok then delusional fool :rolleyes: I love how she had to quickly backtrack to explain she had only been reading the other thread because she was mentioned on it 😂😂 she has accounts here and always has done, she just hates that you sussed her early on and keep calling her out.
She's a frumpy middle aged scrounger who has to validate her popularity (and I use that word loosely) by sitting behind a filter, chatting to strangers, pretending to be desperate for help, waving her fanny to any tom, dick or harry that'll chuck her a fiver and using her child for more gains, yet she has to cheek to say you're disturbing, she's in need of help and fast.
If only she knew how many people can see through her and laugh at her broadcasts, I told my friend to watch her titktoks last week and she was gobsmacked, she asked if she was auditioning for the village hall play with the dramatics and said she could tell right away she was rinsing the vulnerable for all she could get and that was after watching less than ten minutes of her socials.
😂 it’s so laughable, she constantly trolls her old slimming world consultant Candy, based in Chippingham , said she still uses her to draw people into group as she was a massive SW success story but her consultant gave her the wrong advice and attributed to her ED , this is a woman’s business she’s slating over one of the biggest SM platforms out there , well saying she’s got numerous Tattle accounts to troll her SM friends, including her ex and father of her child,at least we discuss on here and not openly trying and ruin someone’s business just because she can’t stop eating and feeling sorry for herself 🙄

• Wow
Just watched Katy Jaynes hideous dress haul, can't stop chuckling at her posing like she's trying to be a fashion model 😂 her eyebrows give ronald mcdonald a run for his money! Still cannot get over the fact she's only forty......forty!!

kj.png

• Haha
😂 it’s so laughable, she constantly trolls her old slimming world consultant Candy, based in Chippingham , said she still uses her to draw people into group as she was a massive SW success story but her consultant gave her the wrong advice and attributed to her ED , this is a woman’s business she’s slating over one of the biggest SM platforms out there , well saying she’s got numerous Tattle accounts to troll her SM friends, including her ex and father of her child,at least we discuss on here and not openly trying and ruin someone’s business just because she can’t stop eating and feeling sorry for herself 🙄
As someone who’s battled Bulimia I think it’s bleeping ridiculous to blame a consultant for giving you wrong advice … If you have an ED you shouldn’t join a diet club that allows you to eat unlimited amounts of “FREE FOOD” someone with an ED won’t stop just because they feel full they will continue to eat and eat until they feel physically sick common sense should tell you that of course SW attributed to her ED as it did mine… but it was my bleeping fault as it is hers for joining the bloody thing in the first place

As someone who’s battled Bulimia I think it’s bleeping ridiculous to blame a consultant for giving you wrong advice … If you have an ED you shouldn’t join a diet club that allows you to eat unlimited amounts of “FREE FOOD” someone with an ED won’t stop just because they feel full they will continue to eat and eat until they feel physically sick common sense should tell you that of course SW attributed to her ED as it did mine… but it was my bleeping fault as it is hers for joining the bloody thing in the first place
Yeah ,many people have said she could’ve just left but she blocked them and continued to bring her consultant down.it’s just content she looks for if it’s not health it’s something else, why would she come on here and try to get us to discuss her if she didn’t want noticed? Once you read through her tattle posts it’s as clear as day lol.
---
Just watched Katy Jaynes hideous dress haul, can't stop chuckling at her posing like she's trying to be a fashion model 😂 her eyebrows give ronald mcdonald a run for his money! Still cannot get over the fact she's only forty......forty!!

View attachment 2010538
The one she was wearing and the tan and black one that she hated were probably the best from a bad bunch 😂 those flowered things were awful, you wouldn’t take them for nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.