Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You argue with a pair of £2.75 primary leggings, they show the real deal tree trunks springs to mind

Reactions: 4
I watched one of Katy yesterday .. does she even follow Slimming World properly because she has put on so much weight and at the beginning of the video she was in by the end I don’t even think she was following Slimming World … she must be way out of target not being rude xxx
---
Also does anyone actually know what happened to back to basics on YouTube Laura and cath .. are used to watch them and they said they were going on a break 8 months and they not been back since ..not even in Instagram xxxx

Reactions: 3
I watched one of Katy yesterday .. does she even follow Slimming World properly because she has put on so much weight and at the beginning of the video she was in by the end I don’t even think she was following Slimming World … she must be way out of target not being rude xxx
---
Also does anyone actually know what happened to back to basics on YouTube Laura and cath .. are used to watch them and they said they were going on a break 8 months and they not been back since ..not even in Instagram xxxx
I think they do a disappearing act whenever it's time to reapply for PIP for Cath. All the gallivanting she does for YT might make the authorities question her cability to actually do some paid work.

• Haha
Yes I did always wonder why Kath didn’t work she got a disability or something I always thought she was a bit depressed mind you.. Xxx
---
I’m not gonna lie I don’t care what shape and size anyone is but what really gets on my nerves is like Katy she’s a slimming world consultant lost weight but she’s put it all back on so clearly Slimming World does not work so why is she still being a slimming world consultant xxx

Last edited:
Seems to be working for Debbie , mainly because she makes it a lifestyle choice as opposed diet.
IMG_3246.jpeg

• Heart
Had a giggle when I saw this. Bet movie night doesn't include any Paul Rudd movies in the Katy Jane household lol. Bet she's absolutely fuming she's not blessed with age on her side unlike Paul. 🧓

Attachments

• Haha
Well saying KJ wasn’t shilling anything this week she hasn’t liked one comment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Just watched a bit of Debbie’s update, 7 yrs she’s doing SW ,in total she’s lost 13st 9lb that’s some achievement she’s looking to lose another stone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Katy J’s latest vid, finally admitting she’s not losing any weight, won’t be doing anymore Weight related content , said she’s a 16/18 on top and bigger at the bottom, definitely back to her starting weight but wont admit it 😂
IMG_4087.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Katy J’s latest vid, finally admitting she’s not losing any weight, won’t be doing anymore Weight related content , said she’s a 16/18 on top and bigger at the bottom, definitely back to her starting weight but wont admit it 😂View attachment 2137810
I watched it this morning and thought what a cop out! She's clearly back to her start weight yet won't admit it, it was obvious when she stopped talking numbers and claimed they weren't important, funny enough she was happy to shout them from the rooftops when they were going the right way ;)
no way is she a size 16/18 on top or anywhere! her face shows her weight gain, why not just be honest? She's clearly lost interest and enjoying eating non SW food which is fine but be honest about it and stop with the waffle about just not feeling it, she's just yet another failed SW leader who stands their preaching to the masses with an arse the size of a small country #hypocrite

• Haha
I watched it this morning and thought what a cop out! She's clearly back to her start weight yet won't admit it, it was obvious when she stopped talking numbers and claimed they weren't important, funny enough she was happy to shout them from the rooftops when they were going the right way ;)
no way is she a size 16/18 on top or anywhere! her face shows her weight gain, why not just be honest? She's clearly lost interest and enjoying eating non SW food which is fine but be honest about it and stop with the waffle about just not feeling it, she's just yet another failed SW leader who stands their preaching to the masses with an arse the size of a small country #hypocrite
Wonder were people commenting on her weight gain for her to make that vid? Seemed a bit random when she could’ve just carried on pretending 😂 clearly back to her starting weight or more! Can’t wait to see her next vid about the big changes happening.

• Haha
Wonder were people commenting on her weight gain for her to make that vid? Seemed a bit random when she could’ve just carried on pretending 😂 clearly back to her starting weight or more! Can’t wait to see her next vid about the big changes happening.
I think this will lead to her moving on from being a consultant, she seemed to protest a little too much about it not affecting her job and group.

I think this will lead to her moving on from being a consultant, she seemed to protest a little too much about it not affecting her job and group.
I think it’ll be something along those lines, maybe it’s tiding her over until whatever she’s going to announce is confirmed? She basically said she’s not on plan so makes no sense to stick with SW.

I think it’ll be something along those lines, maybe it’s tiding her over until whatever she’s going to announce is confirmed? She basically said she’s not on plan so makes no sense to stick with SW.
It's just confirmed what we've said all along that she's not been on plan for ages, imagine publicly giving yourself a tiny target of 2lb a month and still failing to do it, makes a mockery of the plan she claimed to be on ;)

• Haha
It's just confirmed what we've said all along that she's not been on plan for ages, imagine publicly giving yourself a tiny target of 2lb a month and still failing to do it, makes a mockery of the plan she claimed to be on ;)
I don’t think she could hide it any longer its too obvious 😂

• Haha
Finally Katy started to be a bit honest not fully honest but a bit … I gave it by September and she stop being a consultant and them Christmas we won’t hear for a while I think ..her excuses are just a copout end right saying that our boys are older so they go out more eating well she can just make healthier choices when she’s at home couldn’t she but one takeaway a month and one time going to the pub a week isn’t gonna make you put on loads of weight either xxxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.