Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katy Jayne being all coy about her weight, clear to see she's back at start weight or as near as damn it so she's deflecting by saying it doesn't do any good to declare what she weighs, funny that because when she was doing well she was shouting it from the roof tops ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Katy Jayne being all coy about her weight, clear to see she's back at start weight or as near as damn it so she's deflecting by saying it doesn't do any good to declare what she weighs, funny that because when she was doing well she was shouting it from the roof tops ;)
There’s no way she’s a 16 she’s clearly not far off her heaviest, what would it matter if someone is a different shape to her? I don’t get the point of mentioning that unless like you say she’s avoiding a weigh in.

Reactions: 4
I always watch Katy Jayne vids I don't know why I'm still subscribed like and my husband said. Who is this woman? She gets bigger everytime I see her!? She is a slimming world consultant!? How can she give advice! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Patrick still hanging on the coattails of SW🙄
not again :rolleyes: bloody water reminder makes me cringe
---

I've just checked in on heybayles vlogs and she put on 10lb in just over a week, to me that just shows how disordered her usual eating is if she can gain that much in such a short time by eating what she fancies.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
not again :rolleyes: bloody water reminder makes me cringe
---

I've just checked in on heybayles vlogs and she put on 10lb in just over a week, to me that just shows how disordered her usual eating is if she can gain that much in such a short time by eating what she fancies.
10lb wow ,she must be surviving on lettuce .

10lb wow ,she must be surviving on lettuce .
That's what made me stop watching her, she was so extreme with it, cutting sweets in half to stay in syn allowance and crumbling a quarter of a biscuit into her "treat bowl" to save syns, to me she looks too thin, it's made her look a lot older than what she is and she seems obsessed and miserable because of the strict regime, im surprised she's got any followers she's so bloody dull and comes across as such a know it all, highly unlikeable in my opinion.

• Wow
That's what made me stop watching her, she was so extreme with it, cutting sweets in half to stay in syn allowance and crumbling a quarter of a biscuit into her "treat bowl" to save syns, to me she looks too thin, it's made her look a lot older than what she is and she seems obsessed and miserable because of the strict regime, im surprised she's got any followers she's so bloody dull and comes across as such a know it all, highly unlikeable in my opinion.
I didn’t think she was that big tbh that’s extreme lengths to go to over a syn 😂

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think she was that big tbh that’s extreme lengths to go to over a syn 😂
Her treat bowls were hysterical, two smarties for half a syn, half a jelly baby for 1 syn and a mini meringue all chopped up over quark.......calm down Rachel 😂 😂 😂 😂 she did an entire vlog dedicated to all her treat bowl ideas

• Haha
Yes he has - he was just making a point about his earlier experience.
I always thought SW was a lifestyle change not a quick fix, it’s stands to reason if you eat more than you burn off you’ll gain weight, I think Patrick’s MH issues probably don’t help his food issues if he uses it as a crutch or binge eating in general, Debbie seems to be the only one that’s kept off her huge loss even with falling off the wagon a few times.

Reactions: 3
Shameless beggar
Still Tattle checking to see if she’s getting a mention, I notice she hasn’t appeared on her usual Tattle accounts to up her engagement recently 😂
Her friend Jennie that reads here must be on to her , she rarely appears on the live now but she questions certain things she says and must see the manipulation and attention seeking once the conversation moves away from her, she makes excuses her meds are running out so she has to go, Jennies got a good sense of humour and well tuned in I’m sure she can spot a narc when she sees it.
---
Still discussing her childs private health matters with strangers , exploiting her on Amazon / online by putting her publications under her childs name, I hope she’s declaring it to the DWP like she was so down on the budget scroungers and Lisa Snow for doing , I see they’re on her friends list little do they know how bitter a person she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’d leave the strudel 😂
E9625681-A81F-4BD3-9852-7FCC2D981B3A.jpeg

---
Jennie’s back 😂
---
Micheal J Fox has Parkinson disease.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.