Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like something from Last of The Summer Wine πŸ˜‚
she looks like she's got a packet of werthers in her pocket and a tissue ready to spit on it to wipe her kids faces πŸ˜‚ (classic granny behaviour) I laughed so much at the cough drops for Jim bobs Christmas pressie πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
she looks like she's got a packet of werthers in her pocket and a tissue ready to spit on it to wipe her kids faces πŸ˜‚ (classic granny behaviour) I laughed so much at the cough drops from Jim bobs Christmas pressie πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
At least he’ll have something hot to suck on πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
KJ back with a new haircut and a yellow sticker haul we even get treated to her singing a version of The Muppets Christmas Carol πŸ˜‚
F61FCA31-642A-43D3-BF41-77DF5977E34A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Katy Jaynes latest vlog.......she's stacked the weight back on, she mist be close to her start weight surely?

"hello lovely people, I blummin love this costume I picked up in dove house hospice shop for only 50pee.......50pee, can you blummin believe it?"
It’s a bit loose, sorry I didn’t size down now,but once I get the curly shampoo on I’m sure the headpiece will fit a treat ☺

• Haha
Sure she was hal🀣f cut
I’ve never seen excitement like it over a couple of tatty Christmas dresses and an empty shortbread tin πŸ˜‚

What's tickled her pickle? has she heard one below is having a half price sale?
Maybe Jimbob gave her more than a Joules coat πŸ˜‚

I always hear this mentioned on TikTok
https://news.sky.com/story/obesity-...g-diabetes-patients-facing-shortages-12775448Obesity drug Ozempic takes over the internet despite health warnings - leaving diabetes patients facing shortages

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen excitement like it over a couple of tatty Christmas dresses and an empty shortbread tin πŸ˜‚
She was hyper about all the stuff she bought, she buys so much tat, I bet most of it gets re donated back. I did laugh at her buying clothes in size 12/14 and medium......sure Jan ;) made me chuckle when she said at the start of the vlog it was after xmas then let slip near the end she was filming in advance before xmas πŸ˜‚ she's like a giddy pensioner sat there in that hat gurning with her ruddy complexion and frumpy style.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It the most hyper I’ve ever saw her πŸ˜‚
All Jim bob needs to do to turn her on is whip out a "blummin bargain" from under the duvet and she'll be an animal between the sheets at the thought πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.