Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her treat bowls were hysterical, two smarties for half a syn, half a jelly baby for 1 syn and a mini meringue all chopped up over quark.......calm down Rachel 😂 😂 😂 😂 she did an entire vlog dedicated to all her treat bowl ideas
Lost 11lbs this week after gaining 10 last week! I understand people who have a fair bit to lose can have huge losses but she really doesn't have a huge amount to lose so to drop 11 in a week she's done something more drastic than have a black coffee with a splash of skinny syrup.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Still Tattle checking and taking free food from the church when she’s claiming every benefit going and begging off her subs, that £3.50 Shein dress suits her she’s cheap in every way
78DA864A-567D-4DD4-9BF2-B27098AFA982.jpeg

• Wow
Still Tattle checking and taking free food from the church when she’s claiming every benefit going and begging off her subs, that £3.50 Shein dress suits her she’s cheap in every way View attachment 1968363
How on earth is she still managing to fool people? She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 3
she'll take any freebie going that one 😂 did you see her proudly showing off the new bedroom? looked like a miss matched crowded cheap B&B and what's with the shelf inches from her pillow?
---
Said it before, will say it again.......how can she be only 40??

kj.png

---
That LED mask is £279 😲 as if she would ever pay that for it, she'd begrudge buying it at all unless it was on the £1 shelf at dove house hospice shop plus she's always saying her skin needs no help and her budget moisturiser is all she needs, it's amazing how these vloggers will change their claims for a freebie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
she'll take any freebie going that one 😂 did you see her proudly showing off the new bedroom? looked like a miss matched crowded cheap B&B and what's with the shelf inches from her pillow?
---
Said it before, will say it again.......how can she be only 40??

View attachment 1971467
---
That LED mask is £279 😲 as if she would ever pay that for it, she'd begrudge buying it at all unless it was on the £1 shelf at dove house hospice shop plus she's always saying her skin needs no help and her budget moisturiser is all she needs, it's amazing how these vloggers will change their claims for a freebie.
Wonder if that’s the same mask Kerry Whelpdale was trying to flog to her sheep ?

Claire Witt got this on TikTok I couldn’t imagine her paying that money for it
6F8695B4-CFB7-4685-9130-223D19ECD005.jpeg

• Wow
I’m sure somebody’s sent this for a laugh ,poor Jimbob having this greet him in that nursing home themed bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she was proudly showing her bedroom off, it looked like the before from DIY SOS, she was bragging in a recent vlog that they don't have any money worries and they have plenty income between them, so why not spend a little and do the room up properly instead of it looking like a room in a student rental.

• Haha
I don't understand how she was proudly showing her bedroom off, it looked like the before from DIY SOS, she was bragging in a recent vlog that they don't have any money worries and they have plenty income between them, so why not spend a little and do the room up properly instead of it looking like a room in a student rental.
Jeez it was definitely in need of a makeover after the makeover 😂

• Haha
Said it before and I'll say it again. Girl Friday was barely overweight before SW, certainly nowhere near a size24. I should know cos I bloody was at my biggest!
What a ridiculous comparison photo, like you say she was barely overweight. She talks about her happy place yet to me she's far too skinny, looks gaunt and much older than she is.

What a ridiculous comparison photo, like you say she was barely overweight. She talks about her happy place yet to me she's far too skinny, looks gaunt and much older than she is.
I believe she's lowered her target as a new Yr res, I don't know why she can't maintain the current one. Probably because her body is underweight and crying out for more calories 🤦‍♀️

I believe she's lowered her target as a new Yr res, I don't know why she can't maintain the current one. Probably because her body is underweight and crying out for more calories 🤦‍♀️
She's so obsessed with food and syns and portion sizes, it rules her life. What a miserable way to live being that strict with it. She could gain a stone or two and still look fine, it's not good seeing her advocate for weight loss when she's so controlled by her fear of gaining a pound, she's clearly under eating and her body needs more, she looks so pale and sickly.

Reactions: 2
Said it before and I'll say it again. Girl Friday was barely overweight before SW, certainly nowhere near a size24. I should know cos I bloody was at my biggest!
I’d hate it if someone said it to me…..but she looks miles better with the weight on. Off to hell I go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was watching Vera the other day and she gurned when she hit her head on a wall. She reminded me of someone. It's just come to me. Brenda Blethin/Vera less frumpy and younger looking than Katie Jayne
Vera-Brenda-Blethyn-1723951.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.