Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog from KJ, only a couple of minutes in and she's having a giggle fit over saying her hair is "big and bushy" :rolleyes:

kj.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet that's not the only thing big and bushy about her🤣 Jim bob must have a bloomin' brilliant time with her in bed lol 🛏
That's if he can get through the many layers of pj's, thermals and fleeces she wears, she's a cold curly girl don't you know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFS this woman has no shame!! I saw a tiktok the other day of hers and she actually fake cried at the end.....cringe!! I guess her not so subtle begging for money/gifts/weight loss treatments isnt working
Course not 😅 if she was desperate enough she’d fund her own with the amount of sidelines she’s got going,from her stock images to her Amazon publications (that she said were selling very well ) under her alias Mrs Ingalls 😂 putting on a Nellie Olesen performance right there because the NHS refuse to fund her WL injections until she puts some effort in herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
despicable beggar! if she takes anything off that poor bloke she's even worse then we already think she is
Nobody would ever know she points them in the direction of her linktree .

She doesn’t want help and advice she wants 💰💰💰luv
1A4682AE-2816-4901-AE30-C58B824BCAE3.jpeg

There was even someone works in the NHS rhyming off a list of support networks ,along with a few others and she blocked them ,said the guy sent her a threatening message 😂

How will she cope trying to wean
herself off all those meds she takes ,all highly addictive, she never addresses that.it’ll be a double blow .

Last edited:
  • Wow
If any new subs watch katy jaynes latest vlog they might think she's a bit of a bragger, she doesn't come across well at all talking about her four bedroomed house and her huge living room and she mentions numerous times how financially comfortable they are and how the cost of living crisis isn't affecting them, made me laugh really as she's all over the 50p clearance in the charity shops like a seagull on a tray of chips and has a modest house with a very small kitchen, not sure why she's suddenly acting like she's on real housewives of hull. At least she was honest that she was at her heaviest all year by xmas, think it's the first blog in ages that wasn't an ad too.

She looks like she’s gained years as well as lbs too, she’s definitely back at her starting weight you can see it.

Crickey has she been nipping at Jimbobs scrumpy or overdosed on happy pills 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
@monga it's not letting me quote your post for some reason but she's a bloody fruit loop, she goes on and on about that sweatshirt she's got on and how many times she plans to wear it like it's a Versace gown 😂 she's frumpier than ever with the extra weight, ruddy complexion and pudding basin hair do, I still struggle to think she's only 40.

• Haha
@monga it's not letting me quote your post for some reason but she's a bloody fruit loop, she goes on and on about that sweatshirt she's got on and how many times she plans to wear it like it's a Versace gown 😂 she's frumpier than ever with the extra weight, ruddy complexion and pudding basin hair do, I still struggle to think she's only 40.
I’m just watching her now between making tea she’s full of the joys of spring for some reason 😂 nearly 100 at her group she must be raking it in 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The overly dramatic face is out with the Kate again, you know the one that looks like she's plucking her pubes through her pockets to achieve the desired level of discomfort on her face! Spinning a yarn about someone not being who she thought they were on a night out....night out? hope she counted those calories in her dull as dishwater wieiad tiktoks ;)

• Haha
I wonder is it another fake date she’s made up 😂 remember she made up some very handsome rich guy called Eric that she kept popping up here as under different accounts 😂…She’s warped in the mind I’m sure she’ll be making up some other bullshit Story so her 3 minions start fawning over her 🙄
If she was on a night out how come she never left the house 🙄if she was consuming copious amounts of wine and ice cream when would she have had the time for a date.

• Haha
I wonder is it another fake date she’s made up 😂 remember she made up some very handsome rich guy called Eric that she kept popping up here as under different accounts 😂…She’s warped in the mind I’m sure she’ll be making up some other bullshit Story so her 3 minions start fawning over her 🙄
If she was on a night out how come she never left the house 🙄if she was consuming copious amounts of wine and ice cream when would she have had the time for a date.
I wonder how long it takes her to think up these fake scenarios and why she thinks they sound so believable 🤔

I just saw this on Google 😅 fake
332B3FB4-E665-443D-BB47-6866103F2AF6.jpeg
Eric with the mentality of a 12 yr old schoolgirl

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.