Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it, the speeded up exercise makes me cringe, why film yourself doing all that just to speed it up anyway? boring!! as for the "soup" it looked more like gruel, who puts a pepper in with cabbage soup? and as for the odd combo of mixed herbs with paprika and turmeric ๐Ÿ˜‚ it looked awful and im a fan of a good home made soup, that looked like the contents of a food waste tub waiting to be used for compost.
I think my homemade soup looks like that. I don't eat it, hubby does :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"youtube star" ๐Ÿ˜† im howking at the before picture in that article, she looks like someone has just shoved a courgette up her arse!
Imagine ,we never knew how big a star she is ๐Ÿ˜‚..surprised itโ€™s not one of her famous pouts/gurns.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her new vid sheโ€™s shilling skinny bakery and canโ€™t wait to get to Marbella to get pissed ๐Ÿ˜‚
8D5D10C9-53B0-433C-A2A3-436182115B5B.jpg
F6D31776-8155-4028-B44C-D03ADEAEA517.jpg

• Haha
Her son's (including Jimbob) are gonna love their mam getting pissed and all giggly like a silly school girl, teheeee! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Bet Jimbob will get ID'd when they go to the club's in Marbella. Bet KJ will be fuming ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Haha
Her son's (including Jimbob) are gonna love their mam getting pissed and all giggly like a silly school girl, teheeee! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Bet Jimbob will get ID'd when they go to the club's in Marbella. Bet KJ will be fuming ๐Ÿ˜ 
Oooh ! she's not going with her manchild she's going with the girlies ;);) maybe the black bodycon will be getting an outing ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The same KJ that usually states that she's not much of a drinker. Why do they all try say they don't drink, gammons did then suddenly she's quaffing gin ๐Ÿคฃ TanTeaTotal but the state of her on her daily vlogs always told a different story ๐Ÿคฃ
She said sheโ€™s fond of calorific drinks like cider ๐Ÿบโ€ฆsheโ€™s got the rosy glow ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Oooh ! she's not going with her manchild she's going with the girlies ;);) maybe the black bodycon will be getting an outing ๐Ÿ˜‚

oh right so I'm guessing that poor jim bob and the boys are being fucked off to some sort of kids camp with SW friendly packed lunches and the odd cheeky scotch egg or two ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where's for KJ, she won't be on sugar free vimto in Marbella, she's a cider girlie teheee ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿคญ she will wrinkle up (even more like a raisin) on the beach ๐ŸŒด

• Haha
oh right so I'm guessing that poor jim bob and the boys are being fucked off to some sort of kids camp with SW friendly packed lunches and the odd cheeky scotch egg or two ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where's for KJ, she won't be on sugar free vimto in Marbella, she's a cider girlie teheee ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿคญ she will wrinkle up (even more like a raisin) on the beach ๐ŸŒด
Especially if she's wearing the little black numbers lol ..let's hope she got rid of the tinfoil dress or she'll sure be like a lump of rare meat on a barbie :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Especially if she's wearing the little black numbers lol ..let's hope she got rid of the tinfoil dress or she'll sure be like a lump of rare meat on a barbie :LOL:

I need to book my ticket to Marbella!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@zool if you go to Marbella you are sure in for a treat. She might wear one of her #SP #Ad swimsuits and she loves wearing them 3 sizes too small to emphasize her lovely baps. You'll be like a dog in heat.

Screenshot_2022-05-05-12-48-57.png

• Haha
She even mows the lawn in them :oops:
Oh yeah how could I forget that! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ your memory is great ๐Ÿ‘ what a great view for the neighbours! If I was a neighbour I'd be hanging out the window taking a photo ๐Ÿ“ท so my fella doesn't think I'm going insane when I tell him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.