Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes so much.

I wonder why did kate delete the photo of her and a baby from ig today?
Maybe she thought twolls would track it down πŸ˜‚

Showing pics of her parents on TikTok and then blames Tattle for compromising her families privacy :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she thought twolls would track it down πŸ˜‚

Showing pics of her parents on TikTok and then blames Tattle for compromising her families privacy :rolleyes:
Why on earth is Kate tracking her ovulation cycle? I can't imagine getting pregnant again is a good idea.

Why on earth is Kate tracking her ovulation cycle? I can't imagine getting pregnant again is a good idea.
I thought she was single ? I don't know how she could be ovulating when she said she had her period ? ...odd.

Reactions: 1
jim Bob sure was a cute baby in photo 2 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Always rolled my eyes when watching Von Choc, Mrs know it all! Is she gone completely AWOL?!
She was uploading singing vids with her husband for a while don't know what she's doing now .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was uploading singing vids with her husband for a while don't know what she's doing now .
Oh yeah roping her fella into a singing career, she's a nutter!

Just read the comments on kJs video.

Bet she loved this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_2022-05-09-17-00-48.png

What was said here lol?!
Screenshot_2022-05-09-17-01-41_kindlephoto-19694191.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh wonder what it was

She's failed at something apparently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can you remember Von Choc raving about that team RH fitness before she disappeared?! Singing your man Richies (think that's his name lol) praises?! There's threads about team RH saying how horrible they are. Though doubt she's following his plan now, even any plan for that matter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was so preechy!

Reactions: 4
She's failed at something apparently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can you remember Von Choc raving about that team RH fitness before she disappeared?! Singing your man Richies (think that's his name lol) praises?! There's threads about team RH saying how horrible they are. Though doubt she's following his plan now, even any plan for that matter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was so preechy!
She didn't look like she was following a plan anyway ,do you remember the other girl she teamed up with they started a blog or something she lived in Blackpool but was from NI ,I can't remember her name but she lost a ton of weight .

She didn't look like she was following a plan anyway ,do you remember the other girl she teamed up with they started a blog or something she lived in Blackpool but was from NI ,I can't remember her name but she lost a ton of weight .
no I've a memory like a sieve! Fair play to her 😊😊 von choc did like to experiment a lot πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_2022-05-09-17-45-42.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.