Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch back to basics.. are they together as a couple then and who’s the daughters?

Reactions: 1
Katy Jaynes meals of the week vlog......as if she eats those small portions! she's put loads of weight back on yet any snacks she shows in her wieiad vlogs are synned and counted, i'd like to see how much more she puts on the plate after filming, oh and she's doing a recipe for her stew.....mince, potatoes, carrots, peas and gravy, riveting 😂 does anyone need a recipe for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Katy Jaynes meals of the week vlog......as if she eats those small portions! she's put loads of weight back on yet any snacks she shows in her wieiad vlogs are synned and counted, i'd like to see how much more she puts on the plate after filming, oh and she's doing a recipe for her stew.....mince, potatoes, carrots, peas and gravy, riveting 😂 does anyone need a recipe for that?
I watched it yesterday and thought the same about the stew 😂 and cabbage with curry sauce 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Patrick’s uploading again his latest vid is about antidepressants and weight gain, I noticed he’s deleted a Q&A for some reason.

• Wow
She’s obviously got to upload a certain amount of readly ads I noticed Char Taylor is pushing them too, either KJ is going up in the world of influencers or Char is dropping down 😂

• Haha
She’s obviously got to upload a certain amount of readly ads I noticed Char Taylor is pushing them too, either KJ is going up in the world of influencers or Char is dropping down 😂
Readly is like the AD tart for sure, they'll go with anyone ;)

• Haha
She’s always been tight but she’s gotten extra grabby, she does seem to get a lot of engagement for someone that’s pretty boring and old before her time.

She’s always been tight but she’s gotten extra grabby, she does seem to get a lot of engagement for someone that’s pretty boring and old before her time.
she takes anything going, I feel like she's only putting vlogs out to do the ad's now she's gone to one a week. She has a following because there are so many people out there like her, same with gammons, your vibe attracts your tribe and all that. I swear people think they're actually friends with these vloggers, it's disturbing.

Yeah it’s a bit disturbing how they can manipulate their followers, some people can’t see past their own nose.

Reactions: 2
Cherryz haul 🙄
6018DE2C-5231-428F-8FD9-B42B74D77195.png
42213A9F-F05B-469D-9A36-F77F39D6AA75.png

Jimbob’s got a pack of cough drops for crimbo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.