Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jimbob must think it’s immoral instead of satin sheets he’s rolling into an OAP bed of flannelette sheets and frilly pillowcases with a wife that looks old enough to be his mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most of them are on here so they are posting , just not under their public face 😂

She's been trying for years to get her own thread but once she got the tattle treatment she's realized her SM career is well and truly over 😂 I just find her fascinating to watch , a true scammer at work and how easy it is to fool people into believing anything you say by putting on a posh accent ,slimming filter + fake tears :ROFLMAO:...Chippingham's answer to Arfer Daley
Chippingham's answer to Arfer Daley 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Katy J being told to stuff readly 😂
4DDB8A61-F116-4EE9-B1E4-2529B5127BCA.jpeg

And Donna Drivel being asked WTF she’s prepping for 😂
6A35C2BD-D57E-43EA-A903-9FBEFC0C004D.jpeg

• Haha
That video Donna did was a waste of time really. Alot of it she could have got from home bargains or BM. Iv used cherryz myself once when I couldn't move from a sciatica flare up and needed cleaning bits cos my house was a tip from me being bed bound! She has all the time in the world to go to a bargain shop, I'm guessing she has a discount code to flog? All the snacks too, not good for someone who is such a binge eater she ate tons of her Cambridge meal bars in one go in desperation!

Reactions: 5
I think the engagement on her vids speaks volume’s lol, wonder did she get many on her patreon account? I’m sure if there’s a nuclear holocaust a packet of Poundland biscuits won’t be of any use anyway let alone a bottle of bleach 😂

And her beloved Phil is her partner in crime Terry McCann 😂
[/QUOTE

😂 you could not make this stuff up!
Katy J being told to stuff readly 😂View attachment 1747578

And Donna Drivel being asked WTF she’s prepping for 😂View attachment 1747582
Everyone has had their readily free trial KJ. No one wants to pay for it!

flog things from BM Bargains please! 😂

I think the engagement on her vids speaks volume’s lol, wonder did she get many on her patreon account? I’m sure if there’s a nuclear holocaust a packet of Poundland biscuits won’t be of any use anyway let alone a bottle of bleach 😂
more like giving it as Christmas presents. 😂

• Haha
I admire her honesty but i'd prefer her to do the weigh in rather than shying away from it, it bugs me when people share their journey apart from the down bits, be honest, share it and move on from it which im sure she will, this feels like a cop out for sure and saying she hadn't felt well is like clutching for an excuse.

I admire her honesty but i'd prefer her to do the weigh in rather than shying away from it, it bugs me when people share their journey apart from the down bits, be honest, share it and move on from it which im sure she will, this feels like a cop out for sure and saying she hadn't felt well is like clutching for an excuse.
Yeah I sense she’s getting weary 🤷🏼‍♀️ like a lot of SWer’s say it gets harder each time you jump back on the wagon ,it would be a shame if she let it all go now.

Maybe the “ TriyIt “ boxes are her downfall.

796C7B14-D1A0-4F47-91AE-5D90BE0E1E3C.jpeg

Last edited:
How is Kazaa doing these days? Used to enjoy her content but it went off the rails a bit for me.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her either, I’m not up to her discussing her mum’s health with the world and a lot of sponsored stuff was creeping in.

Another charity shop haul and try on from frumpty dumpty with her ronald mcdonald eyebrows in their full glory. Honestly this woman is a tat magnet

kj.png

kj.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can’t believe she’s going to distribute a 69p Nivea cracker between people 😂
2CFDAD88-7323-4363-B76A-D0BD041A3697.jpeg

4A544F1A-501A-4D0D-9E2F-E1D9C6533E74.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.