Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan will never come back she’s a successful businesswoman now, even got the jeep to prove it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
why does she still claim to be on SW when we get to see her real size on these vlogs? When she was hoovering it was clear to see she's stacked it back on, they just need to be honest and own it
She’s definitely not following any plan imo she’s easily back to her starting weight, she doesn’t even have a neck when she had her hair down..Only fooling herself.

Hips don’t lie…
222FA5B3-CEFD-4A2B-BD59-D1DB695C10AF.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely not following any plan imo she’s easily back to her starting weight, she doesn’t even have a neck when she had her hair down..Only fooling herself.

Hips don’t lie…View attachment 1745864
I love how she speeds the footage up in the hope no one sees her real size! At this point I don't know why she even bothers with vlogging, it's just adverts, giggling, dogs arseholes as she walks them and pretending to follow SW, she's not remotely interesting yet seems to totally rate herself, I can't decide if she's delusional or self important.

Reactions: 4
It’s even the same Ads 😂 readly AGAIN …she couldn’t be making much with only running one SW group a week .

Why not make a new thread for Kate. She's not even doing slimming world..... clearly.
Does anyone watch any real slimming worlders who are actually any good?
Agree. This thread has nothing to do with slimming world or even slimming. 😂

Should be renamed to something else.

thanks for link to other one.

Reactions: 1

That’s the beauty of Tattle you can scroll past things that don’t interest you to find something that does 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

This thread evolved from slimming world chat as they all fell off the wagon and most stopped doing it but as a few of them are still providing us with content to chat about them then this thread has become the place for that, the other slimming world thread chats much more about people still doing it so will be better for those wanting to move away from the slimCON lot :) plus debbie and katy jayne are still both active SW folks....well KJ claims to be at least 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Currently, I moved on to the what gives you the ick page. So far bearded men that plat their beards and live on a canal boat is the top vote. 🤣

This thread evolved from slimming world chat as they all fell off the wagon and most stopped doing it but as a few of them are still providing us with content to chat about them then this thread has become the place for that, the other slimming world thread chats much more about people still doing it so will be better for those wanting to move away from the slimCON lot :) plus debbie and katy jayne are still both active SW folks....well KJ claims to be at least 😂
Still follow KJ and Debbie. Will check if they appear in other SW thread

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You tube is so yesterday now the current batch of SWers post more on Insta

Reactions: 1
You tube is so yesterday now the current batch of SWers post more on Insta
I prefer these old gems, most are car crash which makes them ideal tattle fodder, I didn't care for the other thread as I don't really use insta much, plus Kate makes it far too easy to tattle about her, fat or thin she's a total mess of a person

• Haha
INSTA is so yesterday. They should post on here. Could you imagine. 😂
Most of them are on here so they are posting , just not under their public face 😂

I prefer these old gems, most are car crash which makes them ideal tattle fodder, I didn't care for the other thread as I don't really use insta much, plus Kate makes it far too easy to tattle about her, fat or thin she's a total mess of a person
She's been trying for years to get her own thread but once she got the tattle treatment she's realized her SM career is well and truly over 😂 I just find her fascinating to watch , a true scammer at work and how easy it is to fool people into believing anything you say by putting on a posh accent ,slimming filter + fake tears :ROFLMAO:...Chippingham's answer to Arfer Daley

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wonder does jimbob like his missus on the much much bigger side of a size 12 lol just like charlie 😉
Like Charlie I don't think he's any choice 😂 but he seems to spend an awful lot of time in their bar, and she's wearing a hat and gloves to bed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Like Charlie I don't think he's any choice 😂 but he seems to spend an awful lot of time in their bar, and she's wearing a hat and gloves to bed 🤷‍♀️
Ha 😂 Katy needs to take a leaf out of tans book and get rid of the gloves and hat and start mekin sum propa memrehs in the bedroom ma luvs!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.