Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s really bad , she can inhale a donner kebab in about two mins 😂
I’m def gonna check her out 😂

E0B8524B-B26A-4322-8F86-641DDB9DE4D3.jpeg

The bio is very apt lol she’s obviously stepped on someone’s toes for them to go to that extreme 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just run to tiktok to have a look 😂 I can't stop laughing at the cow one!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really pissed me right off today. I watched her as I peeled my sweaty af uniform off. Braggy fucker, hope you enjoy your bleeping summer babes and your hot tub. I'll just go back to beg stealing and borrowing childcare as you put it and stressing the whole summer. Do you know you sound like a complete dick?
Literally just came on here to say the same, total braggy cow now isn't she, can't stand to watch her anymore, grabbing every bleeping thing from the 50p charity shops, leave summat for the folks who need it, greedy bugger!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg, this scruff always comes up on Tik Tok, she looks like she needs a good scrub along with her house, the cheeky witch has an Amazon wish list, I can’t get over the cheek of some of these people, get a fkn job 😂
So has K8 :rolleyes:she's also looking to start a patreon ,good luck to the poor bastards paying a fiver a month to listen to that drivel 😂
Wish list incase anyone is mad enough to send her anything or PayPal donations 🙄
6C9D18AB-F42E-4786-A880-37F78A94D60F.jpeg
2710C38D-C2A3-4A4D-B164-5A36C09FD785.jpeg
1490BBB4-732C-47BC-B4C5-09FE4C3929F8.jpeg
420095D5-381F-468E-88C0-0332C0B04A50.jpeg
55BB406A-22A0-4A70-A61D-27F235D4B251.jpeg

Like we didn’t already know this 😂
091F24EB-60DB-45DD-B635-6736DB605BFD.jpeg

Still tilting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Funny how the only account Fat Desperate House Wife follows is @yvonnecolcloughhodgers AKA Chins Granny. Must be her who set it up. She's even pinned the scone tiktok. Talk about desperate for follows and views 🤣
Has anyone watched her? Half her videos are recipes Chins and The Desperate Housewifes were posting 5 years ago 🙄
Screenshot_20220720-102814_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220720-102803_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t know who she is but she’s commented

I thought maybe it was her ex-TikTok friends that she said were trolling her, the account appeared after the vid
I don't remember ever seeing her until now. Strange coincidence she fell out with Chins at the same time. But could be 🤷‍♀️

I thought she was being trolled herself like the other people featured ?
You can usually tell who set up a fake account because they follow themselves. Also if she was being trolled why not block them? Why pin the video you are being trolled for? Must think she is better than Kate and Chins :ROFLMAO: which is laughable because she's just as bad as them. Stupid woman.

• Haha
You can usually tell who set up a fake account because they follow themselves. Also if she was being trolled why not block them? Why pin the video you are being trolled for? Must think she is better than Kate and Chins :ROFLMAO: which is laughable because she's just as bad as them. Stupid woman.
Did she have it pinned before it appeared in the troll account ? I took from her comments that she thought the person had an issue with her recipe ?

Did she have it pinned before it appeared in the troll account ? I took from her comments that she thought the person had an issue with her recipe ?
I think she set it up. That scone video was not pinned when we first discovered that account.

• Wow
Well lookie here if it isn’t the troll Alisha backing Kate up, thought she blocked her..,I think the fat desperate housewife account is herself , she needs a serious intervention 🙄
0AA0F4B6-0C9B-419D-9290-0468E15C0950.jpeg

Just another of her many accounts

Asking does she filter her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A6283D7A-40EA-4638-ABBA-9A62FEB53158.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Well lookie here if it isn’t the troll Alisha backing Kate up, thought she blocked her..,I think the fat desperate housewife account is herself , she needs a serious intervention 🙄View attachment 1435403

Just another of her many accounts
I can't see either of those comments lol. FDHW is defo Yvonne. Alisha is either Desperate Housewife or one of her Mods lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.