Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumbled again Kate you really need serious help I pity all those people you’ve sucked into your lies, if course Elisha and the fat desperate housewife were going to ask you exactly what we put on here , it’s your sock account’s 🤣🤣

I can't see either of those comments lol. FDHW is defo Yvonne. Alisha is either Desperate Housewife or one of her Mods lol
Nah it’s the OG Desperate housewife herself 😂

I can't see either of those comments lol. FDHW is defo Yvonne. Alisha is either Desperate Housewife or one of her Mods lol
Of course you can’t her tattle push notifications have alerted her as soon as I posted it 🤣🤣🤣 she really is desperate in every way , imagine trolling yourself on TikTok and Tattle 🤣🤣

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

976101CC-FAD5-4B2B-AD40-AB87CF2D1841.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Haha ! now she's tryin to say I'm Elisha 😂 😂 two TikTok accounts can't have the same user name ...but good try :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...I thought she had blocked Tattle now addressing being called out for trolling herself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How can Elisha send her gifts if she’s blocked…ah yes it’s her cue to try and pull it back if her subs read here and actually see she slipped up with her sock account, but we all know you can’t have two different TikTok accounts with the same username 🤣
09080A88-D924-4A26-8911-F89756B4D9EC.jpeg

Good try but I can’t be Elisha it’s impossible 😂

Haha ! you've been called out for your lies ,you've never blocked me in your life because you've never been able to block my account you don't know who I am ...you only hate me because I can see through your lies 😂 😂

So you're setting up extra Elisha accounts to troll yourself :ROFLMAO:

She's going to out my real Tattle account ...this is my real tattle account 😂 ....out me ! out me ! out me ! ...I want you too
You still haven't blocked me ...watching paint dry is better than trolling yourself and trying to frame people ,even the poor woman on TikTok that you're trying to pin as being fat desperate housewife ...you need serious help hopefully your subs will get wise to you shortly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She sounds like she’s in a bleeping wind tunnel …. @monga she knows who you are haha dream on love, dream on ….

PS love if you kept your daughter off social media, no one could take screen shots of her in the first place… FFS

• Haha
Are you listening to the shite she's talking 😂

she's addressed everything we've called her out on .she's pathetic

Yes just tuned in to see what she was saying she is actually unhinged.
She's worse than I thought imagine going to those extremes to get yourself noticed ,scary ....

She sounds like she’s in a bleeping wind tunnel …. @monga she knows who you are haha dream on love, dream on ….

PS love if you kept your daughter off social media, no one could take screen shots of her in the first place… FFS
I don't take SS of the child it must be the vid of Gammons she used on her FDHW account ,the child is in it .

This is her Elisha account and as you can clearly see the same account commented on her vid 8 hrs ago ( before she deleted it) not the new account with the one g that she set up to cover herself after I called her out on it 😉
65A0DBC8-10C9-4D81-88FE-BDD7060CE471.jpeg
0F3B6524-8986-480E-9168-41C80D9D40E7.jpeg

Anyway I won't feed her ego any longer I've put my case and hopefully her subs won't be foolish enough to pay her for her vids , she's really unhinged and needs treatment for more than her ED …Don’t feed the twolls, fank you.
30614C12-15DA-4F54-BC64-6E16F3ED5F67.jpeg

Last edited:
* Elisha account with one t ( couldn’t see through my tears of laughter ) 😝

• Haha
Are you listening to the shite she's talking 😂

she's addressed everything we've called her out on .she's pathetic
what was she saying? can't believe she's trying to claim she knows who you are!!! you could be under her nose waving a flag in her favourite aldi ready meal dinner and she wouldn't have a bloody clue!

• Haha
what was she saying? can't believe she's trying to claim she knows who you are!!! you could be under her nose waving a flag in her favourite aldi ready meal dinner and she wouldn't have a bloody clue!
It was hilarious ,she was stammering couldn't find anything bad enough to say about me so resorted to saying she knows my real Tattle account that I'm on here trolling other tattlers and loads of other people , she would out me but doesn't want to embarrass me ,I'm really behind the Elisha and FDHW account ,I'm constantly SS her child and putting them on here I spend days obsessing over her vids , she's blocked me hundreds of times but I keep making new accounts, her mods noticed the Elisha account that she blocked a few days ago was back with only one T in the name she's got parental controls on Tattle so can't read here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....(Once you get your push notification as soon as I hit post )here's an original username Deranged_Desperate_Housewife ...you can thank me later 😂

• Haha
It was hilarious ,she was stammering couldn't find anything bad enough to say about me so resorted to saying she knows my real Tattle account that I'm on here trolling other tattlers and loads of other people , she would out me but doesn't want to embarrass me ,I'm really behind the Elisha and FDHW account ,I'm constantly SS her child and putting them on here I spend days obsessing over her vids , she's blocked me hundreds of times but I keep making new accounts, her mods noticed the Elisha account that she blocked a few days ago was back with only one T in the name she's got parental controls on Tattle so can't read here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....(Once you get your push notification as soon as I hit post )here's an original username Deranged_Desperate_Housewife ...you can thank me later 😂
No haters....but tattlers who can sniff out the bullshit from miles away ;)

k8.jpg

• Heart
No haters....but tattlers who can sniff out the bullshit from miles away ;)

View attachment 1437495
She can paint me in any light she wants ,if it at least makes one of her subs cop on to her bullshit it’ll be worth it 😂

Id love to know if this is her GFM (for a food bank charity) it’s still active

Last edited:
  • Wow
She can paint me in any light she wants ,if it at least makes one of her subs cop on to her bullshit it’ll be worth it 😂

Id love to know if this is her GFM for a food bank charity, it’s still active
probably, Grabby Mcgrabberson probably has them set up in all her sock account names ;)

• Haha

Id love to know if this is her GFM (for a food bank charity) it’s still active
OMG, when did she set up a GFM? pmsl

Just sat though this on “the trolls” 🙄
View attachment 1411096

The voice progressively got more and more “woe is me” as she went droning on
and on and on and threw in a casual scrapped 2 years for a holiday so my daughter can have a living memory before I end up in a wheel chair WTF 😳 get a grip its not like you have a muscle wasting disease something incurable that’ll progress to ending your days in a wheelchair … You Are Fat love not Dying … Yes you may have a bad relationship with food and have an eating disorder but you are not helping yourself don’t put yourself in situations involving unlimited food choices if you have no control … the best thing I ever did was get on the list for bariatric treatment here in the UK yes the weighting list was long but because I was on that list I was given access to other help that was needed while waiting ie, dietician, Ed counselling etc to make sure I was in the right frame of mind by the time I reached the top of the list…. all you do is make excuses it’s not like you can’t do it because you’ve been relatively successful before with SW …
She's deleted it ,maybe the twoll was Elisha you could just about make out the name in the comment bar ;)

So her TikTok friends have turned on her and are trolling her she said, she’s called them out on her green screen and blocked them why does she put that stupid voice on when she’s replying to people View attachment 1410014View attachment 1410015

I’d call that constructive criticism ,not trolling .

View attachment 1410027
Well strike no 2 to me lol the twoll was Elisha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: my SS are worth their weight in gold :LOL:

She failed to cover the comment bar 😅
8CAF2B56-6B4F-4F74-8A0E-7417D68C1BCA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just saw 17k views on this thread ,wow they've certainly gone up :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Savage is an understatement 🤣 she’s Gammons, Tan , the Deranged Housewife and Kay’s Cooking rolled into one 😂
7D747BB0-15FE-4148-ACED-AD2E292EE5B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.