Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF?? looks like Les Dawson with bad eyeshadow!! and as for filming yourself crying duck off *****massive eyeroll*****
I genuinely thought it was someone in drag first time I looked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See Debbie has had such a big gain she's to embarrassed to share it. What do these girls eat on their off days?

Reactions: 3
It’s probably only a couple of pounds Debbie gets stressed over half a pound, better that than starving herself like the deranged housewife.

Reactions: 3
It’s probably only a couple of pounds Debbie gets stressed over half a pound, better that than starving herself like the deranged housewife.
plus she's another one fond of going on about "star week" and how it makes her gain so might be just that

Reactions: 2
She's so boring i'd actually forgotten about girl friday until one of her vlogs popped up as a suggested watch on YT, she's as dull and smug as ever, still losing and gaining the same half stone over and over :rolleyes:

• Haha
I’ve had a look , never heard of her…Why do you ask?
Yesterday on the gram she posted that a lady had trolled her from slimming world as she'd gained weight, she posted the lady's name and picture I just thought it was really bad, also she moans alot and is very negative. Check her out

Yesterday on the gram she posted that a lady had trolled her from slimming world as she'd gained weight, she posted the lady's name and picture I just thought it was really bad, also she moans alot and is very negative. Check her out
Is she English? I thought she lived foreign going by her descriptions .

I wonder who it was? I don’t think there’s that many do SW content anymore of the ones mentioned on here.

Speed food is added to cut down the portion of carbs and protein on the plate it's SW way of CC.

Oh Christ, is she still slagging SW aka the diet she lost 12.5 stone on?! Think of some new content girl, you’re boring

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.