Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jimbob still feature in any vlogs?
No not really, her vlogs have changed so much it's all about her grinning face on the camera and whatever item she's flogging at the time, she said in a recent vlog she knows it looks like a lot of adverts but it isn't.........err Katie, I think you'll find it is!! She doesn't even do meals of the week or grocery hauls any more, that's mainly where she mentioned JB and his good old tesco value dogs bollocks pork pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
834FB1B2-DFC4-49A7-B91B-00AEAFBCD3AB.jpeg

Why would anyone want to discuss their childs private health info with the entire internet 🙄

That’s complete lies you asked for contributions from your subs

I’m not Elisha 😂

It’s all true and you know it

Maybe you were drunk then if you can’t remember..,but I do 🤣

Omg you’re such a liar 😂 I don’t even know your cousin or your ex

I never followed you on YT

Tell them how you were on Tattle trolling yourself to up your engagement

I feed yours Kate you love Tattle 😂 we all can see through your bulllshit

She’s always discussing her kids health and her sons MH

Tell them about your kids Insta and FB where you’ve been trying to monetise her for years you’ve got her discussing her health info on there

It’s not me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love calling out your bullshit and lies 😂 you wish I spent hours on you 🙄🤣

I’m still here 😂

But you are desperate and a housewife 😂

You’re completely wrong I don’t know who those people are 😂 but fair play to them for calling you out 😂

So now she’s accusing us of being P eados🙄

She needs serious help for her narc disorder the amount of lies that women tells is ridiculous she’s got about 10 Tattle accounts and tries to say she’s got Tattle blocked on all her SM platforms 🤣 we knew you were Zool since when did you ever mention Katy Jayne 😆

Send Tyla over and we’ll tell her about how you all dropped Patrick in the tit

Anyway Tattlers she’s really pissed because I posted the lovely pic above 😂 just like she removed the Buzz Lightyear lookalike vid 🤣..,you’re looking at Tattle now ya liar..keep sending people this way they’re all very welcome.

Thaink you 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll finish off with an unfiltered pic for the amount of lies you’ve spoke about me tonight 😆
F9E91553-4514-402A-95E6-E1EA5AA1C9B9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1417841

Why would anyone want to discuss their childs private health info with the entire internet 🙄

That’s complete lies you asked for contributions from your subs

I’m not Elisha 😂

It’s all true and you know it

Maybe you were drunk then if you can’t remember..,but I do 🤣

Omg you’re such a liar 😂 I don’t even know your cousin or your ex

I never followed you on YT

Tell them how you were on Tattle trolling yourself to up your engagement

I feed yours Kate you love Tattle 😂 we all can see through your bulllshit

She’s always discussing her kids health and her sons MH

Tell them about your kids Insta and FB where you’ve been trying to monetise her for years you’ve got her discussing her health info on there

It’s not me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love calling out your bullshit and lies 😂 you wish I spent hours on you 🙄🤣

I’m still here 😂

But you are desperate and a housewife 😂

You’re completely wrong I don’t know who those people are 😂 but fair play to them for calling you out 😂

So now she’s accusing us of being P eados🙄

She needs serious help for her narc disorder the amount of lies that women tells is ridiculous she’s got about 10 Tattle accounts and tries to say she’s got Tattle blocked on all her SM platforms 🤣 we knew you were Zool since when did you ever mention Katy Jayne 😆

Send Tyla over and we’ll tell her about how you all dropped Patrick in the tit

Anyway Tattlers she’s really pissed because I posted the lovely pic above 😂 just like she removed the Buzz Lightyear lookalike vid 🤣..,you’re looking at Tattle now ya liar..keep sending people this way they’re all very welcome.

Thaink you 🤪
wow seems like she was rattled last night! why does she keep lying about blocking tattle? she's been on here under loads of different names, sticks out like a sore thumb. All she's doing is directing traffic here, I noticed the thread views have gone up a lot so even if not many new ones comment, they're reading and learning ;)

and to accuse us of being "pedalos" 🤪 who does she think we are? Chris Ingham? wrong thread love!

she's always used her kids as bait when sympathy fishing, she can't help herself, one look at her tiktok weight loss updates shows what a dramatic OTT person she is, she's all breathy like Marilyn Monroe singing to the president as she tries to squeeze out a single fake tear. She even got comments recently saying she was so dramatic and a debbie downer so it's not just us that see's it, she's a laughing stock for many, she's just too busy scanning the viewers for people to catfish or to send her amazon wish list to to notice a lot are watching for the entertainment value of the desperate housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wow seems like she was rattled last night! why does she keep lying about blocking tattle? she's been on here under loads of different names, sticks out like a sore thumb. All she's doing is directing traffic here, I noticed the thread views have gone up a lot so even if not many new ones comment, they're reading and learning ;)

and to accuse us of being "pedalos" 🤪 who does she think we are? Chris Ingham? wrong thread love!

she's always used her kids as bait when sympathy fishing, she can't help herself, one look at her tiktok weight loss updates shows what a dramatic OTT person she is, she's all breathy like Marilyn Monroe singing to the president as she tries to squeeze out a single fake tear. She even got comments recently saying she was so dramatic and a debbie downer so it's not just us that see's it, she's a laughing stock for many, she's just too busy scanning the viewers for people to catfish or to send her amazon wish list to to notice a lot are watching for the entertainment value of the desperate housewife.
She exceeded herself last night the bullshit was unreal 🤣
I’m supposed to be twolling her years , when she was doing YT I’m supposed to have been sending her messages looking to find out who her daughter’s dad is, she must’ve told me because I apparently found who I thought was him on FB and sent him a message but it turned out it was her cousin I supposedly contacted 😅 …like wtf would I want to know that info for? Unless to tell him he had a lucky escape 😂
There’s someone calling her out on TikTok and of course that’s me too, I’ve made about a dozen accounts because I’m obsessed with her,I sit for hours SS her face to get a bad pic to put on here with a disgusting caption under it about how ugly she is 😂
I have an army of minions on here that back up my hate fest, we’ve said disgusting things about her kids and tried to track them down along with other family member’s, we’re nothing short of P eados, we’ve made fake TikTok vids of her in battle with people and write allsorts of disgusting lies about her 🤣

She’s completely deluded beyond help at this stage, the person asked her why she puts her young child’s health info online she said the child does it herself to educate people 😂 why would grown adults need a child to educate them because let’s face it no adult that wasn’t out to exploit their kids would be letting them have a SM account at 3 yr old, she said the newspapers ran the Tesco story against her wishes and plucked the pics from her SM ? Why not sue them for using private pics of you and more importantly your child without your permission 🙄
But at least she’s working on her pronunciation we’re now getting thaink you instead of fank you 😂

Nearly forgot her giving me a mention on her TikTok is really boosting my ego 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
it seems she’s been trying for 13yrs to get help ,she’s no money through being really poor and unable to work , how was she planning on paying for surgery then.
30E359DA-B41D-460E-BD73-AB2BB1E9F3A4.jpeg
B5E2064A-FB10-4438-846D-3BC4D0EF6340.jpeg
t
F907B8AB-8E48-4DCC-95B9-8CE5E9311711.jpeg
163C5AE2-4D48-4D90-B1E0-25333CD7EE0C.jpeg
2FFD2563-ECE4-4674-9EEA-569689CAF4B5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I missed her saying she was having weight loss surgery. wow!
She didn’t say she was definitely having it she said it’s looking like that’s her only option but she’s afraid she’ll still keep binging even if she were to have it.

She didn’t say she was definitely having it she said it’s looking like that’s her only option but she’s afraid she’ll still keep binging even if she were to have it.
That's why the suggest therapy as well I worked with someone who had a gastric band kept binging and stretched her stomach back out

she's been saying that since her injury, nothing new. Thought I missed her begging again.

she's been saying that since her injury, nothing new. Thought I missed her begging again.
I thought she was against going down the surgery route, didn’t her doctor suggest it before, there’s a women on the lives that’s payed for hers through credit , maybe she’ll go down that route if she’s against asking people for donations like she claimed 😂

I thought she was against going down the surgery route, didn’t her doctor suggest it before, there’s a women on the lives that’s payed for hers through credit , maybe she’ll go down that route if she’s against asking people for donations like she claimed 😂
I think her GP suggested she should go on some crackpot diet using ultrasounds waves to melt fat and protein shakes? What was it called again? I hope she waits to get the phycological help she needs before she has WLS or it will all go a bit Pete Tong.

I think her GP suggested she should go on some crackpot diet using ultrasounds waves to melt fat and protein shakes? What was it called again? I hope she waits to get the phycological help she needs before she has WLS or it will all go a bit Pete Tong.
Is it normal to have to wait 13yrs for help ?

She won’t be able too especially if she ops for the sleeve … it’ll make her violently sick and would be extremely dangerous if she did so.

Coincidence or is Debbie throwing shade 😂
DB59ED01-E817-49BE-BE0F-59630C2C1B56.jpeg

Debbie is a credit to herself and holds herself responsible, not the world ,unlike some 🙄
She won’t be able too especially if she ops for the sleeve … it’ll make her violently sick and would be extremely dangerous if she did so.
That’s what she’s afraid of she’s not ready to give up the Pepsi max and her other delights

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it normal to have to wait 13yrs for help ?
I think it probably is now as the NHS is completely fooked even for more serious operations etc so bariatric help I should imagine would definitely be near impossible now I was put on a list and told it was possibly a 2 year wait 15 year ago.

Reactions: 4
I think it probably is now as the NHS is completely fooked even for more serious operations etc so bariatric help I should imagine would definitely be near impossible now I was put on a list and told it was possibly a 2 year wait 15 year ago.
She’s already been waiting 13yrs

1521E324-BE2C-43E0-AC25-1CAFD91885B6.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.