Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That I fail to believe there is definitely more to the story than she’s letting on …
I edited my post to include her reply to someone ,there seems to be a lot can't understand why she's not been offered help when they had no bother ?

Reactions: 2
OMG! Time to fess up. Who's fat_ desperate_ house_ wife on the Tiktok? Choking on my pins I'm laughing so hard.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
OMG! Brutal 😂 is that the account she was talking about on last nights live? But she didn’t say the name of it said she’d text her friends later.

She was freaking out about it in her live yesterday morning.
What did she say I didn’t see it?

Reactions: 1
OMG! Brutal 😂 is that the account she was talking about on last nights live? But she didn’t say the name of it said she’d text her friends later.

What did she say I didn’t see it?
The account came in her live in the morning and she looked fit to be sick and her moderators were flipping their nuts over it.

Who are the other women?

• Wow
The account came in her live in the morning and she looked fit to be sick and her moderators were flipping their nuts over it.
What did they say I thought she blocked them? Someone has put it on Gammons thread too…I don’t know?

• Wow
  • Haha
You knew about it, but didn't share this gold with us? Yesterday morning was the first time I got wind of it.
No I only saw them pop up on her live a couple of nights ago and an Alesha account that she was accusing me of being I never checked their TikTok, I was wondering what she meant with us putting battle vids up?…How did they get back on her live? What did they say yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought it was that tea time with Steph women at first but don’t think it is 🥴
I’ve no idea who that is I don’t watch TikTok only Gammons and the original desperate housewife’s lives😂

The cow one is hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.