Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I misses that one?

I think that's an old photo

Didnt she say in her comment to Jane Day she never gets into debt?
yeah she did but i dont get why she would be so poor then i dont get it your gonna get paid a big buck for working for them sort of brand surley ?

Reactions: 3
I see the invisible child is all over her website!

yeah she did but i dont get why she would be so poor then i dont get it your gonna get paid a big buck for working for them sort of brand surley ?
If kate goes live tomorrow in insta can one of us ask her?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
just watching donnas new video apprently a health app told her shes got to have over 2000s calories to maintain her weight

wth app r u using shes quite sedatatry she doesnt do much excercise apart from walking how the hell is that healthy?

had to turn the video off so donna was discussing a binge she said and she said put the wrappers of everything she binged on in a box when she was on a call with her consultant opened it and counted the wrappers and they had a good giggle now i get its an embarssment thing

but binge eating is not a joke its a serious thing and people can actually die from having binge eating disorder if her consultant genuinally laughed at her sorry but thats digusting

Iโ€™ve just watched Vicky mouse new video. Her house is a massive fire risk. She just cleaned ( moved things around ) her kitchen and placed a massive tray of autumn tatt onto the top of her electric oven ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ve just watched Vicky mouse new video. Her house is a massive fire risk. She just cleaned ( moved things around ) her kitchen and placed a massive tray of autumn tatt onto the top of her electric oven ๐Ÿ™ˆ
vicky mouse she related to tracy ?

I thought the same, with so much tat everywhere itโ€™s defo a risk. Sheโ€™s chucking the videos out at the moment she must be trying to gain more followers or something. She is a nice woman but every time she shows her face I feel like her face doesnโ€™t match the voice, she sounds about 75 ๐Ÿ˜‚

vicky mouse she related to tracy ?
Haha, no Vicky Mouse is a massive Disney fan x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.