Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spent HOURS on Instagram live almost in tears about it. At one point Helen had Jarad crying for attention in the background ignoring him all the time. It was quite disturbing. The crying went on for two lives in a row until Gav came home. .
trust bless this cookie to be a bloody drama queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I forgot Angie used to be known as msgypseyesmerelda πŸ˜‚
what's wrong with these lot that they think names like that are cute or funny?? πŸ˜‚ bloody fopperholic needs to change hers too, she used to finish her vlogs by saying "happy fopping" fopping is slang for wanking!!

• Haha
what's wrong with these lot that they think names like that are cute or funny?? πŸ˜‚ bloody fopperholic needs to change hers too, she used to finish her vlogs by saying "happy fopping" fopping is slang for wanking!!
Well she is a tosser ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not being funny but Rachel has said 1260+ is plenty for her? Jesus there is no way that would feed her. Watching her weigh in video she is dangerously cutting those calories, no wonder she is binging. She spouts a load of tit like the rest of them. Another πŸ™„ from me Im afraid. Totally uninspiring 😩

Reactions: 4
Not being funny but Rachel has said 1260+ is plenty for her? Jesus there is no way that would feed her. Watching her weigh in video she is dangerously cutting those calories, no wonder she is binging. She spouts a load of tit like the rest of them. Another πŸ™„ from me Im afraid. Totally uninspiring 😩
They all ende up either binging the weight back on or starving themselves.

• Heart
Has friday bayles always spike like she does? She seems to have taken in a Sarah Ingham like tone to her voice! She also speaks soooo fast!

Reactions: 2
Has friday bayles always spike like she does? She seems to have taken in a Sarah Ingham like tone to her voice! She also speaks soooo fast!
I can't stand how she jumbled her words up. For example she means Routine yet says Regime!!!! Regine refers to governments or periods of rule not how many calories you eat and when πŸ™„

also why do these people have 2 cooked meals a day ive noticed a lot of them do it ? is it only me who finds it do like do you really need 2 cooked meals a day?

Debbie's been on tattle again recently, she liked a post on the fopperholic thread, made me chuckle ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Debbie's been on tattle again recently, she liked a post on the fopperholic thread, made me chuckle ;)
Wonder has she seen all our posts on creepy Andrew πŸ˜‚ if your reading this Debbie leave an angry emoji :LOL:

• Haha
They spent HOURS on Instagram live almost in tears about it. At one point Helen had Jarad crying for attention in the background ignoring him all the time. It was quite disturbing. The crying went on for two lives in a row until Gav came home. .
What a pair of twats!

I think she has major issues when it comes to how she sees herself. She always shares throwback pictures to when she was a size 24. I don't see it, I know everyone carries different but I was a 24 at my biggest and I was huge compared to her!

Has Kate SW started up her own photography business ? wonder what kind of shoots she does as she hardly leaves homeπŸ“·

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.