Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they were old pics who knows, I can't see how she would be broke if she was charging that much and more for each pic unless she was spending it on her obsessive eating disorder,plus she was already claiming benefits the only holdup in her money was because Edith had turned 5 so her income support had ended and she had to change over to UC
It's hard to work out what she would make. She doesn't have any prices on her website. I know stock photography is quite a low percentage profit. You would think some of the brands she worked with would be bigger bucks commissioned work? I did fine this that of the £377 for the nest photo she would only make 5%.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It's hard to work out what she would make. She doesn't have any prices on her website. I know stock photography is quite a low percentage profit. You would think some of the brands she worked with would be bigger bucks commissioned work? I did fine this that of the £377 for the nest photo she would only make 5%.
Yeah it would depend on how much her images are used but I thought the campaign stuff for the bigger brands would bring in the money ? we'll never know ..

Sorry brands like Disney, Time magazine and C4 arent going to be paying pennies for a photograph are they?
Nor Samsung ? I'm sure she must've made a good living out of it no matter what she says ,she must be well known in those sort of circles to pull in those kind of brands anyway..

i think its more the fact she clearly hid it i cant see samsung disney all these brands paying her pennies either maybe she spent all the excess money on food i dont really get how shes skint even if shes earning 100-150 a month from her pictures its still somthing i dont understand the thing around her son though if her son doesnt live there why does she have the spare bedroom?

i think its more the fact she clearly hid it i cant see samsung disney all these brands paying her pennies either maybe she spent all the excess money on food i dont really get how shes skint even if shes earning 100-150 a month from her pictures its still somthing i dont understand the thing around her son though if her son doesnt live there why does she have the spare bedroom?
I think he comes back. In her shopping hauls she would say this and that are for the kids. Maybe he at boarding school?

Reactions: 1
I think he comes back. In her shopping hauls she would say this and that are for the kids. Maybe he at boarding school?
as far as im aware i think she said before he lives away because of his mental health ? i assumed he was in some sort of secure hospital to be away that long

I think he's in some kind of residential care because of his mental health he comes for short stays every now and then

as far as im aware i think she said before he lives away because of his mental health ? i assumed he was in some sort of secure hospital to be away that long
Yeah it's something like that

she talks about the kids and her work in this q&a. Its I think like the first two questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did anyone get a notification earlier that Kate added to her stories ..I find find anything?

does anyone remember donna dybles constant rants about messaging her on fb always makes me laugh like you have so many other platforms im sure people are not messaging you on fb when you have such little subscribers anyway so funny how she would rant about it

does anyone remember donna dybles constant rants about messaging her on fb always makes me laugh like you have so many other platforms im sure people are not messaging you on fb when you have such little subscribers anyway so funny how she would rant about it
Seen a few of them talk about followers trying to add them on Facebook 🙄

• Haha
also while on donna so this diet shes doing is just a shake diet with some products thrown in? of course the weight is gonna fall off if your only having shakes and a few snacks i still dont see it being a long term plan no one lives off shakes for their life

just seen they have packet meals they look digusting

i still stand by to me although i dont agree with everything sw do i still think for the way it teaches u about food and to cook from scratch its the best in that way donnas got this whole obsession with oh i just want to forget about food as taking food out of the equation is easier thing is sooner or later you will have to intergrate back in to a normal diet i dont see how its diet people live on dont get me wrong people do i am guessing but for someone who has food issues its not going to be a magic cure i feel like these weight loss gurus or what ever there called they find a diet do the hell out of it then ditch it then just gain all the weight back anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see girl Friday has opened her insta back up after her rant about keeping it private now and feels safe as she knows all her followers 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.