Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
over 200 google results for that photo alone.

I've no idea,I'm not sure many know what her backround is she's very guarded?
What do we know?

How?

God shes as bad a the budget Scroungers.

she doesn't sound poor . Does that make sense?

How did you find this. Is there more.
It's a friends birthday and she has just done her house and I was looking for some Duck Egg blue art for her birthday and I clocked the name.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It looks like it ? same name and she has a photography business. it was already posted some of the big companies were using her pics in their campaigns
But on her FB page she's posting paintings? She has got be making more than Chins does off of her thumbnail portraits.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh ! whoever betsybumface is she's called Kate out on Insta ,,I wonder will she delete or answer back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She said they were taken a while ago and look into what a stock photographer earns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't we already do that ? £200 right?
She said they were old pics who knows, I can't see how she would be broke if she was charging that much and more for each pic unless she was spending it on her obsessive eating disorder,plus she was already claiming benefits the only holdup in her money was because Edith had turned 5 so her income support had ended and she had to change over to UC

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.