Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Donna wants to be at her target in 6-8 months. Wants to lose 6 stone in total. Shes hoping to do it in 6 but, is giving herself an extra 2months just in case. Can't wait to see how it plays out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
KateSW has posted a what everyone else eats in a day and then her crumb of chicken , bowl kale with a tiny bit of cheese and and some quark. No wonder she loses so much so quickly.

See Donna wants to be at her target in 6-8 months. Wants to lose 6 stone in total. Shes hoping to do it in 6 but, is giving herself an extra 2months just in case. Can't wait to see how it plays out!!
If by some miracle she does lose 6 stone then she will gain it back as quickly as she's lost it. She seems to think it's a magic solution for weight loss, just 6-8 months of this and then BAM! Target weight for life! When in reality her metabolism is already fucked, she will reach the point where her body won't want to get rid of a stone a month and she will find it hard.

Reactions: 3
Well we are spoilt for choice on the east coastline, plenty of cliff tops just hope there's an ice cream can and mobile burger van 🤞
Andrew will be out with the binoculars, I hope you invite him to join in 😬 :sick:😁

She may get both legs and an arm amputated to achieve that:LOL:

I see that Ria Von Choc has given up weight loss (blogging). There's a surprise.
Is she back ? I didn't know that ,the last time I saw her was about a yr ago ..

KateSW has posted a what everyone else eats in a day and then her crumb of chicken , bowl kale with a tiny bit of cheese and and some quark. No wonder she loses so much so quickly.
Feast or a famine with Kate , she needs help with her food issues..

If by some miracle she does lose 6 stone then she will gain it back as quickly as she's lost it. She seems to think it's a magic solution for weight loss, just 6-8 months of this and then BAM! Target weight for life! When in reality her metabolism is already fucked, she will reach the point where her body won't want to get rid of a stone a month and she will find it hard.
She barely managed a stone on her last journey ,never mind a stone a month :rolleyes: even with her fatty liver and high BP diagnosis she couldn't stick to it..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Andrew will be out with the binoculars, I hope you invite him to join in 😬 :sick:😁

She may get both legs and an arm amputated to achieve that:LOL:

Is she back ? I didn't know that ,the last time I saw her was about a yr ago ..

Feast or a famine with Kate , she needs help with her food issues..

She barely managed a stone on her last journey ,never mind a stone a month :rolleyes: even with her fatty liver and high BP diagnosis she couldn't stick to it..
Last Von Choc I saw was 6 months back I think.i only ever followed her on YouTube though.

With Kate I remember her saying she gad been considering WLS. I actually think she should go down that route

Reactions: 2
Last Von Choc I saw was 6 months back I think.i only ever followed her on YouTube though.

With Kate I remember her saying she gad been considering WLS. I actually think she should go down that route
I think that would be a good option for Kate ,I wonder would she qualify on the NHS ?

Well Emma used it as a tool instead of a last resort . she was never mentally ready ...but I wonder is Kate mentally ready also 🤷‍♀️
Maybe not. Things must be hard for her with the invisible child having mental health problems Edith having her mystery illness and there Dad not being involved. I wonder if she goes to therapy or anything like that. I know she is on antidepressants.

I think that's what she needs ,I don't think Ediths dad is the same as her sons. Ediths FB page gives a lot of insight ;) her son looks like a lovely young man it's such a pity..Kate has serious issues that she needs to deal with ,food is deff her crutch

Last edited:
I think that's what she needs ,I don't think Ediths dad is the same as her sons. Ediths FB page gives a lot of insight ;) her son looks like a lovely young man it's such a pity..Kate has serious issues that she needs to deal with ,food is deff her crutch
I have only watched one video. Is her son in Edith's videos? I thought they had the same dads not sure why.

I have only watched one video. Is her son in Edith's videos? I thought they had the same dads not sure why.
Na if you look at who posted the vid ;)and follow that lead you'll see ...no I think she said Ediths dad wants nothing to do with her ..his loss I guess..

Na if you look at who posted the vid ;)and follow that lead you'll see ...no I think she said Ediths dad wants nothing to do with her ..his loss I guess..
Poor little girl. I have just looked. I guess that's her Son's dad in the album 2008?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.