Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Katy Jayne is trying desperately to justify her weight gain, on insta.

It's very sad really. Slimming World only really works if you stick to it 100%. If you are prepared to count syns and healthy extras for the rest of your days then fill your boots.

Reactions: 7
Debbie SW is looking for a mod for her lives she's had her first troll experience this morning:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah it's gone 🤷‍♀️ maybe whoever it was left comments under the vid aswell

Reactions: 1
I missed it, where is she asking for mods? wonder what was said, curious now.......
I just skip to the weigh in but just after that she said is anyone here willing to be a mod for my lives after the unfortunate experience earlier that 's the first time I've had that happen ..I went back to the start but she must have cut it out ,then removed the vid ...Don't know what was said

I just skip to the weigh in but just after that she said is anyone here willing to be a mod for my lives after the unfortunate experience earlier that 's the first time I've had that happen ..I went back to the start but she must have cut it out ,then removed the vid ...Don't know what was said
yeah I usually skip too and always forget to watch so it ends up a few days later when I remember, to be honest lives are a target for people having digs and some nasty trolls too, its a risk. Debbie is or was a mod for Tan on her lives so you would think she would have her own covered seen as she knows all too well that they're needed

Reactions: 2
She was wearing Katy Jaynes hand me down blouse ,if that's any consequence 😂 she lost 1lb btw..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feel a bit bad now as she started the vlog talking about her dad having issues again and being in hospital. That does make me curious about what was said though. Unless someone was mocking Katy J's hand me down monstrosity

Feel a bit bad now as she started the vlog talking about her dad having issues again and being in hospital. That does make me curious about what was said though. Unless someone was mocking Katy J's hand me down monstrosity

yeah im wondering too as she's had some comments before that were mild yet she seemed really affected by them and worked up for days so she's very sensitive about them, im thinking must have been pretty bad for her to delete the vlog

Reactions: 1
She was wearing Katy Jaynes hand me down blouse ,if that's any consequence 😂 she lost 1lb btw..
why do they all send each other their old clothes? Jane day sent gammons and Debster some of hers, its like "im considerably thinner than you now so have my fat clothes"

Debbie has gota be smaller than KJ now?
probably all the size 8's and 10's Katy bought but can now no longer get into, she was always pulling those sizes off the asda £1 rail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.