Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After taking over the chat in the SW youtubers thread it's clear Vicky needed her own so here it is......let the tattling commence

I've just watched her latest B&M haul, she bought more chocolate! loads of the stuff for hampers apparently, how big must the hampers be? she's going to have to add it all to her contents insurance soon 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she claims to be a Christian, but honestly that amount of gluttony and self indulgence would really be frowned upon, it’s pure greed!

Does anyone know which denomination her church is? I’ve heard her mention the Salvation Army but she doesn’t come across as a solider, mostly because she’s so materialistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here for this one and I don't really watch her she's just a very curious little thing to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im watching this thread now. I’m about to go over and watch Vicky‘s new video. Thanks Lexi for making a thread. x

• Heart
I know she claims to be a Christian, but honestly that amount of gluttony and self indulgence would really be frowned upon, it’s pure greed!

Does anyone know which denomination her church is? I’ve heard her mention the Salvation Army but she doesn’t come across as a solider, mostly because she’s so materialistic.
She's feeding a feckin army anyway whatever church it is 😂

I had to upload the hhhawl😅 one of her subs said they’d need a trailer to bring it home 😂
A6AB7320-4FDD-487D-A3E2-E22E2053B94D.jpg
DB695C67-5651-4783-8081-8FBB20635454.jpg
293EC3E4-6693-41E2-8CDB-CEA00DCD377B.jpg
644450F7-AF5F-46E6-963A-C33CECBA8C36.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Another #paidpromotion #gifted video from VickyMouse. She's getting very fond of advertising free stuff lately, and interspersing a load of double advert breaks throughout the videos too. She's also becoming fond of splitting videos up, claiming she doesn't want to make them too long. I doubt that's the reason 🤔 Splitting something up gives you double the AdSense income, doesn't it, Vicky? Let's be completely transparent (as she's always saying).

Yet again, Vicky is terrified of making any attempt whatsoever to pronounce the foreign names of the snacks she's been gifted 🙄 and calls the last few items in the box "the last few straggly things" 🙄 Great pitching of the products 👏👏👏

However, I'm MOST surprised how she didn't register how racist one of the products is. The company behind this confectionery has been absolutely slated recently for the caricature blackface mascot they use. Google 'conguitos racism' to see the storm raging over this marketing. The Google images are astonishing. Aside from not bothering to research anything about the products she's been gifted (most basic effort is just trying to find out how you pronounce something), how can she see this packaging and NOT notice it's a blackface image?!

Interesting comment from an unhappy customer too 🙁

Attachments

• Wow
Why don't 'influencers' like VickyMouse ever OPEN the stuff they're gifted?? I mean, it hasn't cost them anything so why be so bleedin' tight? I'm referring to yet another D'Augusta (spelling?) box gifted to the queen of stuff. All she does is rattle the packaging, pat it, say "That sounds right up my street / that sounds delicious" and that's the review 😴 The crackle of plastic packaging and cellophane is actually starting to set my teeth on edge 😩
Open the actual gifted items, please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe the novelty has finally worn off and she'll be giving up tatt collecting and hoarding come the new year 🤥

• Haha
WhAt tHe duck iS wRoNg wItH tHiS wOmAn?!

Sweet treats again 🤮 Can't even bear to watch it. More crackling cellophane and Vicky claiming it's all her Kryptonite or the kiddoes asked her to buy it will just make me want to vom.

Really hoping this woman reassesses her lifestyle in 2021 because atm she's just a greedy pig 🐷

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Trail mix? only if the trail leads to diabetes! how do they have a tooth left between them????

Trail mix? only if the trail leads to diabetes! how do they have a tooth left between them????
Trail mix 🙄🙄 She's obsessed with following whatever Americans do. If someone told her Americans eat pigeon tit pie, she'd be on Amazon looking for tins of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was the point of the trail mix when she already has that sweet buffet layed out ..jeez it's enough to put you off sweets for life. I'd be sickened having that shoved in my face daily :sick: