Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A place to discuss the likes of Debbies world, Katy Jayne, Hey bayles and the rest

who will stick to plan over Christmas? who will blame "star week" for big gains and who will jump ship to another plan? stay to to find out ;)

tattle on folks.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
has debbie stopped sharing weight loss updates? I don't watch her much but usually check her insta for her weekly updates, there's no denying she's done amazingly well but her droning voice and manic stares in the camera put me off her vlogs

Reactions: 8
has debbie stopped sharing weight loss updates? I don't watch her much but usually check her insta for her weekly updates, there's no denying she's done amazingly well but her droning voice and manic stares in the camera put me off her vlogs
Think she's just doing the taking a step back thing because she was losing/gaining alternate weeks. Tbf to her she hasn't ballooned like the majority of them. I think she looks better out of target but she's become fixated on having the 15 stone weight loss to her name.
I don't think the world could have coped with a daily Debster vlog through December. It's depressing enough ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Think she's just doing the taking a step back thing because she was losing/gaining alternate weeks. Tbf to her she hasn't ballooned like the majority of them. I think she looks better out of target but she's become fixated on having the 15 stone weight loss to her name.
I don't think the world could have coped with a daily Debster vlog through December. It's depressing enough ๐Ÿ˜‚
yeah I think she looks better a few pounds over target, her face looks drawn and older when she goes too low, fair play to her though she's stuck to it for a long time but her approach to food seems so regimented, same meals and snacks over and over but then again that type of lifestyle in general seems to suit the Fawcetts. I did SW for a while and it did work, I use some of the principles now like plenty speed food and spray oil (not fry light urgh) etc but I also go out for meals.....well when we could and order what I want and have crisps and wine on a weekend, I can't imagine sticking to rigidly to a plan for life, i'd rather have a wobbly arse

• Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah I think she looks better a few pounds over target, her face looks drawn and older when she goes too low, fair play to her though she's stuck to it for a long time but her approach to food seems so regimented, same meals and snacks over and over but then again that type of lifestyle in general seems to suit the Fawcetts. I did SW for a while and it did work, I use some of the principles now like plenty speed food and spray oil (not fry light urgh) etc but I also go out for meals.....well when we could and order what I want and have crisps and wine on a weekend, I can't imagine sticking to rigidly to a plan for life, i'd rather have a wobbly arse
Yeah I'm pretty much same now, the basics recipes etc work and are good for balanced family meals but I ain't counting out 6 chocolate buttons and weighing 25g of crisps. Life is too short and regimented enough at the minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A place to discuss the likes of Debbies world, Katy Jayne, Hey bayles and the rest

who will stick to plan over Christmas? who will blame "star week" for big gains and who will jump ship to another plan? stay to to find out ;)

tattle on folks.....
Any thoughts on Vicki simkiss?๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where on earth does she get all the money for her endless hauls,I watch because you know when something is so bad....
I've often wondered that cos call me judgemental but I'm guessing she doesn't work, she's hardly big time on you tube so ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Katy Jayne full of gurns and wetting her gusset over a charity shop haul.....pretty sure she said they were cutting back and Hull is in tier 3, should she be traipsing round three different chazza shops to fill her house with more tat??? :unsure:

kj.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Katy Jayne full of gurns and wetting her gusset over a charity shop haul.....pretty sure she said they were cutting back and Hull is in tier 3, should she be traipsing round three different chazza shops to fill her house with more tat??? :unsure:

View attachment 358035
I've never known anyone get so excited tobe stockpiling absolute tat. Not only is Hull tier3 covid has been raging over there. I'd be leaving the house for groceries and nowt else ๐Ÿ˜ท

Reactions: 4
That picture Katy Jayne has put up of her and her hubby could pass for her and her son ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
Think itโ€™s been said before when she last put one up, feel a bit mean but theyโ€™re so mismatched

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That picture Katy Jayne has put up of her and her hubby could pass for her and her son ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
Think itโ€™s been said before when she last put one up, feel a bit mean but theyโ€™re so mismatched
Her mum looks more funky than her ...same eyebrows too๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.