Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand to 'ear 'er drop any more H's. If she says "alf of my 'ealthy extra A" once more I shall 'ave 'er guts for garters.
No wonder she gets on so well with girl Friday then with her use of words. Shouldn't mock I know she does have a speech impediment but it really hurt my ears sometimes.
Saying elfy extra I find more a mouthful than saying healthy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hi I'm new to this thread, I'm usually lurking on the fopperholic threads lol. I came looking for people talking about Tracey Mouse. I've just started slimming world and was looking for recipes etc and came across her channel, never seen her before, I watched a vlog where she dyed her hair. It went from her having no make up on to her hair being done and full face of make up! I actually jumped and rewound it to show my husband, I was so shocked at the transformation! 😲 I agree definitely mutton dressed as lamb! 😂

• Haha
Hi I'm new to this thread, I'm usually lurking on the fopperholic threads lol. I came looking for people talking about Tracey Mouse. I've just started slimming world and was looking for recipes etc and came across her channel, never seen her before, I watched a vlog where she dyed her hair. It went from her having no make up on to her hair being done and full face of make up! I actually jumped and rewound it to show my husband, I was so shocked at the transformation! 😲 I agree definitely mutton dressed as lamb! 😂
It amazed me too 😂

She did really well to loose the weight but she really seems to be in love with herself!

Good luck with slimming world, a good few of the sw vloggers helped me loose weight, it’s only been since they got to target and got all cocky that I can’t watch them quite as much.

I’d suggest starting with their older vlogs as they were a lot more natural on camera then. Good recipe ideas etc (just double check the syns as they might have changed)

It amazed me too 😂

She did really well to loose the weight but she really seems to be in love with herself!

Good luck with slimming world, a good few of the sw vloggers helped me loose weight, it’s only been since they got to target and got all cocky that I can’t watch them quite as much.

I’d suggest starting with their older vlogs as they were a lot more natural on camera then. Good recipe ideas etc (just double check the syns as they might have changed)
Thank you! It's my first weigh in tonight! And yes I will do that Thank you 😊

• Heart
Along with her Instagram.

Do any of them have anything juicy public on their Facebooks?
Why is it if she is telling us something in a vlog, for example she doesn't like deep water she calls it a fun fact? It's like she thinks she's way more interesting than she is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is it if she is telling us something in a vlog, for example she doesn't like deep water she calls it a fun fact? It's like she thinks she's way more interesting than she is 🤔
No I think its because our Girl Friday thinks she is the most interesting person ever and thinks everything about her is a fun fact. Reality check Girl Friday you are not interesting or important. You are however boring , spoilt and entitled.

• Haha
@Flame if you want some amazing SW recipes without the agony of watching idiots on YT 🤣 google Slimming Eats . She has some amazing recipes that are just ‘normal’ food and you can print them off and keep your favourites. I’m not following SW but I did for many years but it’s still my go to website when I want something to cook! Good luck

Reactions: 4
No I think its because our Girl Friday thinks she is the most interesting person ever and thinks everything about her is a fun fact. Reality check Girl Friday you are not interesting or important. You are however boring , spoilt and entitled.
Spot on

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch Vicky Mouse?

I have never seen anyone one buy so much tat from the pound shop! EVER. And when she goes to Costco, there is so much treat stuff!
She's always hid behind the camera but this week she has revealed herself and done a cleaning vlog. BORRRRRIIING!

Who falls asleep on the door mat and then takes an over posed photo? Go and morn in private stop scrounging for attention.View attachment 222784
Attention Scrounger's :LOL: we already feel sorry for your loss love you don't need to be pretending crap like this.

I cannot stand to 'ear 'er drop any more H's. If she says "alf of my 'ealthy extra A" once more I shall 'ave 'er guts for garters.
Can't stand how she talks either.

I have never seen anyone one buy so much tat from the pound shop! EVER. And when she goes to Costco, there is so much treat stuff!
She's always hid behind the camera but this week she has revealed herself and done a cleaning vlog. BORRRRRIIING!
Why do they buy this tit just to do videos? They must spend more then they make.

• Haha

I had to go look ;) who wants to watch someone dust? and all that clutter! she has no room on her worktops as they're so full and cramped in, each to their own but wow thats a lot of stuff to pack into small spaces

• Haha
I had to go look ;) who wants to watch someone dust? and all that clutter! she has no room on her worktops as they're so full and cramped in, each to their own but wow thats a lot of stuff to pack into small spaces
I know! I imagined she lived in a palace the way she speaks but all that crap and clutter. 😲 UGH

Reactions: 1

I watch some of her Costco hauls, Poundland etc the amount of shite she buys for “the kids” is mad! Aren’t they in their late teens, they must be hyper on all the sugar! She makes me laugh the way she does the wave at the beginning 😂 she does seem a nice woman though

• Haha
I watch some of her Costco hauls, Poundland etc the amount of shite she buys for “the kids” is mad! Aren’t they in their late teens, they must be hyper on all the sugar! She makes me laugh the way she does the wave at the beginning 😂 she does seem a nice woman though
Yes, its all for the kids ;) ....I thought she must have 7 or 8 with the amount she buys! But no, there are just 2 living at home!
Yeah that Mickey Mouse wave OMG! :ROFLMAO: Cringe

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.