Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want Donna Dyble to be their cambridge weight consultant? It's beyond belief really....yes i'd love an obese woman with major food binging issues to mentor me to lose weight when she can't do it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would anyone want Donna Dyble to be their cambridge weight consultant? It's beyond belief really....yes i'd love an obese woman with major food binging issues to mentor me to lose weight when she can't do it herself.
she's really pushing her new venture isn't she 😂

Reactions: 3
Surely you need to lose the weight, keep it off for a good amount of time before you can promote the plan?
TBH, I'm surprised people are still buying Cambridge, there are so many other, much cheaper meal replacements on the market these days.

Surely you need to lose the weight, keep it off for a good amount of time before you can promote the plan?
TBH, I'm surprised people are still buying Cambridge, there are so many other, much cheaper meal replacements on the market these days.
Her husband was doing something in that line a couple of years ago she must be helping him out now . They don't seem to be short of cash whatever they're at they were always doing up the house and going on foreign holidays

Reactions: 2
That "before" picture of Donna really annoys me. She has blatantly taken a really crap picture so the difference makes more of an impact. Shes clearly squashing her face back to give the triple chin effect (in my opinion anyway!) I know they all do it but, still 😄

I’m convinced that’s an older photo! I’m sure I’ve see it before.. She’s full of bullshit.

I’m convinced that’s an older photo! I’m sure I’ve see it before.. She’s full of bullshit.
Yeah I think she used it on YT before when she was doing a transformation vlog ?...I've seen it before too

I think Debbie is genuine, and tbh she has done fantastically. I think I’ve only watched Kate and didn’t like her at all. She’s obviously not at all mentally well, and should take herself off social media.
Social media hasn't helped her. I think shes has had a few horrible years her kids dad left, she had cancer, broke her knee and foot, several deaths of family and friends , what ever the duck is going on with the invisible child , edith's mysterious illnesses and I think she bought into the friendship of her SW buddies that was clearly fake. I appreciate her honesty but she is very uncomfortable to watch because I walk away everytime worrying about her. I hope she gets some help.

Yes I have definitely seen it before. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200813-104122_Instagram.jpg

From today. A fully accredited 1:1 consultant. Surely, to run a reputable company, you would want consultants who have achieved, or at least almost achieved, their goals. Who can represent them in the best possible way?! Ok, I was maybe a little unfair in the screenshot I happened to get but, honestly, shes not exactly a walking advert for the company.

View attachment 210461
From today. A fully accredited 1:1 consultant. Surely, to run a reputable company, you would want consultants who have achieved, or at least almost achieved, their goals. Who can represent them in the best possible way?! Ok, I was maybe a little unfair in the screenshot I happened to get but, honestly, shes not exactly a walking advert for the company.
I think this clearly shows that anyone can pull a face that makes you look worse - just like her starting pic. It's so obviously her pulling her face back to create multiple chins!

Reactions: 1
makes you wonder what he stirs all his cakes with??? he was apparently filming "baking" videos while wabbing it out for a photo shoot

sending dick pics to people he was on "baking" sites with
Must,ve been the size of a raisin then !

• Haha
What was she talking about ? it kept buffering for me don't know if it was her internet or mine,,did she weigh in ?
Not watched yet coz married at first sight Australia is more important. How ever I caught the beginning live and Emma Drew was there and kate was talking about how WLS wont work until you sort your relationship with food out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not watched yet coz married at first sight Australia is more important. How ever I caught the beginning live and Emma Drew was there and kate was talking about how WLS wont work until you sort your relationship with food out 🤣
Talk about the blind leading the blind :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I've never known her to be friendly with Emma 🤷‍♀️ maybe she was watching Emma's vids on her WLS journey or something ...hope she's not after her #thriftyhusband:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.